It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:54 pm

S2 Prompting for percepts 
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post S2 Prompting for percepts
Historically I've rushed through S2 at a high pace to keep ahead of imagination and find I often repeat the same series of descriptors on many of my RV sessions - not always but enough for me to notice... eg often writing the following in the same order brown, silver, grey... or angular, around, up...

I read Brett Stuart's TRV guide and he encourages prompting percepts to arise in S2 when the pen has hit the paper.

Are descriptive words to be trusted if they come to conscious awareness mid-way through writing down the last percept or should the viewer only trust words that come when their pen has touched the paper?

Last edited by Aphex on Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:58 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: S2 Prompting for percepts
It's fairly common to receive the next descriptor in the middle of writing one onto the page during S2. If you're noticing pet words beginning to develop that are repeating across multiple sessions, I would recommend revisiting the Word Descriptor List (creating flash cards or writing them out w/definitions are both good exercises).

Additionally, you may also AOL these words if you notice them during a session. I ran into this problem early on after my training was complete, and it dissipated after practice and incorporating the above.

Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:34 pm
Profile WWW
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Thanks Brett... Appreciate the advice.

Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:23 am
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

If I may, as Brett said, pet words can easily be fixed by working on the descriptor list. Don't be discouraged though, pet words are still descriptor words, and you may find that they're relevant, time and again.

Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:19 am
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Check out the flash card app "Study Droid" in the Google Play store. One of our own has published "Remote Viewing Word Descriptor" list. I use it all of the time. Very handy tool.

Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:30 am