It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:19 am

Early or Multiple AI 
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post Early or Multiple AI
This is the second time I have had an early AI in S2. Both times I derailed; This time worse than first. What procedure should I follow next time? What should I be careful to do? Does it matter in [site] vs. aspect?

Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:33 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: Early or Multiple AI
Declare them according to protocol and move on, regardless of what stage the offending AI occurs in. Generally viewers don't get a lot of AI until S4. However it is imperative that you search yourself and discharge an AI at the end of S2, before moving to S3. You never want your own emotional/aesthetic reactions to target impressions clouding your data.

Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:30 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Did you mean AOL instead of AI? I know I get a lot of AOLs, but have never had AIs popping into my head.

Here is a clip that I found helpful for AOLs:

DaingMaing wrote:
Sometimes that initial impression is only a faint association with the perception/word you just wrote down before it. If it progresses as far as mental imagery, you need to give it a few more seconds to go away. If it comes up a third or fourth time, go ahead and do a brief 'AOL sketch' in the margin or on a new sheet a of paper and then drop your pen; However, only if it keeps coming back after the first two or three times. Doing an AOL sketch when it is not appropriate can have a negative impact on your session and can sometimes contribute to the AOL drive.

Be sure you write down AOL - bird and then sketch it the way you perceive it; then drop the pen. If it should get to another AOL break after the sketch and then come back again; I would suggest scrapping the whole session. Take a few hours break and attempt it again. This will be a tug of war between you and your mind for several sessions, but eventually your mind will eventually understand and you will prevail.

More focus on the structure and do not worry about accuracy. Accuracy from here forward is going to be all over the place until we can get the proper structure together and repeated several dozens of times.

Keep at it and keep posting it!

Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:25 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

Tiger74 wrote:
Declare them according to protocol and move on, regardless of what stage the offending AI occurs in....discharge an AI at the end of S2, before moving to S3. You never want your own emotional/aesthetic reactions to target impressions clouding your data.

See this is why I am confused. If I declared it/them in S2[aspect] according to protocol the AI is an indication that sufficient contact has been achieved and I should move on to S3-Analytical. Doing so would leave out datum esp. dimensional that a) is needed for the sketch and b) should lead to another/the same AI because of increased site contact. At S2[site] this really isn't a problem because of "b" being the real objective, which by dint of the AI, has been achieved.

Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:10 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

RossU wrote:
See this is why I am confused.

You misunderstand the inherent purpose of the "Aesthetic Impact" as a tool.

You can discharge any built up emotion at any time. I had issues with this until recently. It took me until about session 150-175 before I understood that this is a tool to be used like an AOL break. I would get emotional. In my case, bent up frustration about the target or how the session was progressing would build up during whatever I was working on and, like you, it would throw the entire session.

You use the AI - (break) as a way to remove an "emotional AOL" from your conscious concentration. It is a tool to keep your pathways clear and ready for the next perception.

We use the AI break at the end of Stage two to clear out the system before moving on to stage three. We do so because we let the mind off the leash a bit in stage three so that UNconscious can direct us how to construct the dimensions words unhindered.

You can declare an AI break anywhere in stage 2, stage 3, stage 4, stage 6, stage 7 or even before you start the session's Stage 1(recommended if you have other things going on in your life mentally at the time).

Just discharge the emotion like you would an AOL, but use the precursor "AI -" and sub-vocalize it should you wish to. It is just a tool to purge the system of any bent up emotional charge. Sometimes the dissipation information is valid data(stage four or stage six), but most of the time it is garbage(any where else).

It will work itself out eventually. Once you keep discharging your AI's like AOL breaks(not AOL/s) your UNconscious will figure it out.

RossU wrote:
If I declared it/them in S2[aspect] according to protocol the AI is an indication that sufficient contact has been achieved and I should move on to S3-Analytical.

This is incorrect, and an assumption. You are confusing the terms Protocol and Method/Methodology with each other. Look them up in a dictionary and learn the difference, for this will come up many, many times in your experience with remote viewing.

RossU wrote:
...and b) should lead to another/the same AI because of increased site contact. At S2[site] this really isn't a problem because of "b" being the real objective, which by dint of the AI, has been achieved.

This is also an assumption as well as non-sequitur.

Your logic is meandering and non-commital. You are guilty of over thinking it.

It's okay though, no one has ever not made a mistake in logic; especially me.

It is only through our mistakes that we begin to understand. Keep plugging away at it, and keep posting it.

The State of Reality.com

Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:00 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

Quote:
Your logic is meandering and non-commital. You are guilty of over thinking it.

I said I was confused.

Thanks for the tool bit though. That was the slap to the face I needed to discharge my AI.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1Cpc8Vw-2A&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Edited for clarity.

Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:01 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

DaingMaing wrote:
You are confusing the terms Protocol and Method/Methodology with each other. Look them up in a dictionary and learn the difference, for this will come up many, many times in your experience with remote viewing.

DaingMaing,
I wanted to thank you for your time in answering my questions re: AI. Sometimes, for me, it takes a specific way of hearing ideas that makes it hit home. I have learned to not stop pressing until I learn it or the teacher gives up. This means that I have to try to explain things the best I can despite confounding the correct principles.

I also wanted to also show you the homework you assigned me("structure" is another good one). For brevity I will only include the relevant entries.

Protocol
Longman's
1 [uncountable] a system of rules about the correct way to behave on an official occasion:
4 [countable] technical - a set of rules that are followed when doing a scientific experiment or giving someone medical treatment

Merriam-Webster
1 : an original draft, minute, or record of a document or transaction
4 : a detailed plan of a scientific or medical experiment, treatment, or procedure

Method
M-W
1 : a procedure or process for attaining an object: as A (1) : a systematic procedure, technique, or mode of inquiry employed by or proper to a particular discipline or art (2) : a systematic plan followed in presenting material for instruction
B (1) : a way, technique, or process of or for doing something (2) : a body of skills or techniques

Longman's
1 [countable] a planned way of doing something, especially one that a lot of people know about and use:
2 [uncountable] formal - a well-organized and well-planned way of doing something:

See, to me, I wasn't asking how to declare, or the method to declare, an AI. I was asking about the rules, plan or protocol of when and why to use the method of declaring an AI.

Thanks again

Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:53 am