It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:34 am

SETI S1/Signal Line/Ideogram 
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: SETI S1/Signal Line/Ideogram
I'd have to agree, to wit, 'it's all bagel theology' to you:

"How does the viewer know..." She/He/It doesn't!

TRV is analogous to IFR flying conditions, i.e., RV structure = your instruments (once one has learned how to use -- and trust -- them). Following that analogy, you have crashed before even taking off. Your 'reasoning' (egoic, lower, thinking mind) overpowered your potential to acquire an extremely valuable 'higher mind' skill.

Additionally, your gross exhibition of non sequitur, combined with your pseudo-knowledge of foundational commutative principles, displays neither the desire nor the acumen -- maybe even cognitive ability -- required to grasp even the most basic of RV protocols.

You are about to become 'as if you never were' within this particular time-space-dimensional electro-digital cyberspace niche, Mr/Mrs/Miss/Whatever. If you have any final (quasi) wise-ass ejaculations, then spew forth such. (After which I shall derive a moment of pleasure in terminally degaussing both those, and you, from these environs)

Otherwise, toe the line and get out of your fucking hard drive head -- LearnRV.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Say ... ORM=VRDGAR

In the meantime, enjoy those bagels!

Major Doom

Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:31 am
Profile WWW
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

I've never had the occasion to doubt the signal line ideogram, except in it's briefness and spontaneity, which is important. The only thing that may be misconnected, up to this point in the session, is the cue. That revelation comes later.

The error-trapping and the analysis is post-session. This is where the calculation is done.

Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:13 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Basic training targets do not require sixty minutes of RV work. And, there are no conscious awareness indicators or 'red flags' to enable discernment of target signal line loss/corruption/spurious connection. (However, in a classroom setting, off-course student session execution is easily spotted by an expert instructor -- doesn't matter whether the target is blind, double-blind or front-loaded). The only thing that we professionals ask ourselves re. completed session work -- and what we pound into our students' heads -- is this: Was I in (RV) structure?. If the answer is yes, then we can be confident that nominally 80% of our 'downloaded' data is accurate. Running a flawed cue is a different discussion.

Without going into the technicalities of cognitive behavioral conditioning, simply remember that end-of-session feedback is the key mechanism in the RV learning process. You are training and conditioning an unconscious pathway to adapt to a (new) consciously directed task. (Albeit, a uniquely novel one -- accompanied by and evoking its own distinct 'through-a-lens-darkly' ensemble of frustrations). Training target session feedback is critical to the development of RV skills.

The YouTube stuff that you referenced is, figuratively speaking, quintessential dog s***.

Let me know if you desire further clarification of anything else along these lines.

LearnRV

http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2FBF00342633

Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:37 am
Profile WWW