It is currently Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:58 am

See them or hear them? 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post See them or hear them?
Hi. I know this should be obvious to many but I want ask anyway just to be sure. Please stick with me. I am noticing that when the S2 descriptor words enter awareness that I hear them as well as see them. I honestly can't tell whether I am simply reminding myself
of what descriptor words should be avaialble in each column or whether this actual data.
Is this normal site data or is hearing descriptor words AOL's? Thanks.

Rick

Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:00 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

1. You will "see" a descriptive word spelled out inside your head.

2. You will "hear" a descriptive word inside your head.

3. You will "feel" that a certain descriptive word on your Word List is correct.

4. You will "hear" unrequested words in your head or "see" those words spelled out in the field
of your minds eye.

Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:28 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Thank you Adsen for this helpful list. I will study it carefully.

Rick

Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:09 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post What RV Sometimes Looks Like To Me
Sometimes I get visuals of gray fuzzy shapes that may (or may not) have movement associated with them - almost like watching a TV inside your head that isn't quite tuned in right but only shows one specific thing.

I keep trying to hold it there and zoom the camera out to get a better look at the rest - maybe get a better idea of the surroundings - but so far haven't been able to do it yet. Working on it !

RV is cool.

As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged is when we all must be most aware of change in the air however slight lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness.

Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:49 pm
If you can visualize the target and return to that view over and over again... It is always AOL....

So..... CB. this is NOT something that you want to work on!

Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:16 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: See them or hear them?
keegan wrote:
I am noticing that when the S2 descriptor words enter awareness that I hear them as well as see them.

Hi Rick!

I think I understand what you mean. I know my response is long in coming but I do hope it is helpful.

In order to write down the descriptor that peculates up from the unconscious, it will most often be “heard” .. such as hearing the words “green, rough, fresh, bitter, rancid, quiet”. This is quite normal and expected. You should however strive not to “see” the percepts. It’s a matter of training your mind to interfere with or add to the percept. If you “see” the percept, either your analytical or imaginative mind is getting involved and you should discount that information.. and try to focus on simply putting down the percept on the paper and immediately forgetting it. Always try to forget everything that was just placed on the paper.

When you receiving dimensional contact words (which also include motions and densities), it is normal to “feel” the dimension first followed by an immediate descriptor word. This is normal – but if you again “see” the dimension, please teaches yourself to not do that and tell yourself to discount the seeing part of the “data” and focus on the feeling part. Tell your mind not to do it as it’s time will come for analysis – after the session is over.

It does sound like you are getting actual data by the way you are describing how the data comes in; however, it also is immediately followed by your analytical mind putting in it’s two cents worth. Let your mind know that it’s input at this point isn’t welcome, and it might be helpful to move just a little faster so it doesn’t interject so quickly.

Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:42 pm