It is currently Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:01 am

Ideogram 
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post Ideogram
I have recently received my DVD's and begun my training, I was also a student of the Majors previous course on tape. I noticed right off that upon producing the Ideogram we are to move right into S2 (sensory) instead of decoding the Ideogram. Has that become a step that is no longer needed or do we pick it up later as an advanced tool?

Matt

Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:02 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

The former, and he will explain it in DVD3 (i only know 'cause i just watched that segment last night). And just to note, i had wondered about that too.

Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:05 pm
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

I wanted to look around for the answer, but didn't want to accidently run accross any posts or TRN information that would hinder my progress. Guess I will just have to wait util I get to #3 to find out.
Just wondering if the 2 sessions per day rule still applies, I want to put forth as much effort as I can in learning and practicing RV without overdoing it.

Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:51 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Professionals do a few minor differences when Remote Viewing than is taught in the course. These differences permit professionals to more quickly determine perspective and additionally gather more information about the target.

You mentioned one of those differences. We do in fact decode the ideogram and do the ideogram with decoding two to four times before proceeding onto S2. We also start S2's with Colors first and not textures. There are a few other minor things we do differently in each of the stages but for the most part 95% of what is taught in the course is what a professional Remote Viewer does when executing a session.

Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:06 pm
May I ask why the decoding of the ideogram was removed in the workshops? Is it easier to teach or are other aspects involved?

Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:07 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

It was removed from the DVD course along with other subtleties since collectively they would take too long to teach in a condensed course and quite frankly, most people would not be interested in learning remote viewing if we went into great minutia about each stage.

The 4-disk Learn RV course is dedicated to teaching the entire basic RV protocol and it does just that. It is NOT a professional course and there are quite a number of things to learn after the course which involve cuing, analysis, project management, relationship diagrams, focus on creation of Intangibles, S4.5, S5, S6, S7, decoding the initial S3 freehand sketch, vectors, and a number of other specialized tools and techniques.

Also keep in mind that we needed to provide complete training in the basic protocol in just 4 DVD's which total around 8 hrs. To become a professional, requires an additional 40 to 60 + hrs of hands-on technique and training which must be taught one-on-one and in person. If you want to be a professional, there are tools and techniques that are taught in person, such as some being taught in the upcoming Capstone Course in Ann Arbor, MI next month. Please see https://www.remoteviewingproducts.com/lrv/workshops.cfm for more information.

Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:45 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Why do you choose to do colours before textures?

Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:59 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Why do you choose to do colours before textures?

I see you're from Champaign/Urbana. I love those towns. I received my BSEE from there. Wonderful University.

We do colors before textures because we already have slight dimensional contact because we previously decoded the ideogram. Decoding the ideogram (a technique that isn't taught on the DVD's) provides us with a level of perspective about the target and it's potential orientation(s) and motion(s). Since we have do this first, experimentation when the first protocalls were developed, show that we can move more quickly to the target by decoding the Colors next. If we did not decode the ideogram first, we also would start out with textures.

Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:17 pm