It is currently Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:20 am

Stage 2 descriptor words 
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post Stage 2 descriptor words
Hi,
I've read through the forum for some time, already finished dvd2 and was already executing several sessions. However, where I feel I have the biggest problems is in stage 2 with the description words, because I don't fully understand this step in detail. However, before posting this topic, I already reviewed several times the dvd1 and 2, read all threads listed about this topic, but still I am not sure of what to expect in stage 2 really in detail, so I want to ask this simple and easy question:

textures: do I "feel" real impressions, like for example of something being hard or soft? Or there should be really just words hard or soft "popping" into my head? the same with other categories: do I actually "hear" sounds, "see" colors, "smell" smells... in my head or is there just words popping into my head. I ask this, because in the dvd it's often referred to "perceive" the words. And for me perceive words could mean to actually really perceive impressions or just see or hear literally the words.

I know this has been answered several times: but I read already several DIFFERENT answers on that topic. So, please as a confused student, who really wants to progress in this skill, I kindly request an objective answer from one of the professional remote viewers who have already a lot of experience in that.

Please don't tell me to review the dvd's again, I watched them over and over again, but still I am just not completely sure of this one, the other aspects of remote viewing I think I fully understood intellectually. I would be glad to get a detailed and honest explanation of stage 2.

Thanks a lot!

Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:23 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

I'd like to have you read a few posts about the subject and then if your question wasn't answered, then I'm be happy to elaborate. Here are 3 prior posts to review - I think they will answer your question:

http://rvcommunity.net/viewtopic.php?t=1806

http://rvcommunity.net/viewtopic.php?t=217

http://rvcommunity.net/viewtopic.php?t=227

Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:13 am
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

First of all, thanks a lot for the reply, I am glad this community exists. The advice I found here is invaluable.

Coming back to the topic, I want to refer to thread "http://rvcommunity.net/viewtopic.php?t=1806", where you explained that in stage 2 the actual words should be "heard". However, in "http://rvcommunity.net/viewtopic.php?t=217", you are describing a method of actually getting specific perceptions, such as feeling textures, and smelling smells.

That's where I am confused, which way is the correct one? hearing the words, which describe the target or actually getting perceptions about the target?

I appreciate that you take your time for answering me my questions.

Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:41 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

In reference to thread #1806: I did not say that actual words "should" be heard. I did say that they are most often "heard" - not that they should be. If you "hear" them, great - if you don't, it's also ok. Everyone's perceptions are slightly different. There isn't a hard and fast rule for everyone except that you dare not "see" anything - if you do, its garbage and should be labeled as AOL.

In regards to reference to thread #217; you are not actually "feeling" textures, "smelling" smells; etc. If you re-read what was writing - it was giving a student an easy method in which they would remember the proper sequence of percepts to obtain when in S2 - NOT that that was the way in which each category of percepts should be obtained.

All percepts should be obtained (ie, perceived) as quickly as possible without any analytical thought involved. IN fact, if possible, try to totally ignore immediately what you previously wrote down on paper. That helps to eliminate AOL's.

When you have a three second delay between percepts - then tell your mind to then switch to the next category (that is why you have to have a quick means to "remember" what that next category is, ideally without engaging your analytical mind in doing so - hence, the reason for the quick sequence trick mentioned in thread #217).

Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:24 am
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

I am very grateful for this detailed explanation. Thanks a lot that you took the time to answer me this question.

Best Regards

Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:21 am