It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:20 pm

I/A/B Protocol 
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post I/A/B Protocol
Ed,

At the last seminar, I had to leave early. I went to the site I you mentioned to learn the I/A/B protocol.

I want to make sure I understand it correctly.

First, you produce the ideogram. Then write "A." Then you decode the motion. Then declare if it is hard, soft, semi-soft, semi-hard, or airy. Then write "B" and what it might be, such as if it is natural, structure, man-mand, land, or liquid.

Is this correct? Is there a more effective method of performing this?

Tom

Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:46 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Refer to the original military CRV manual.

Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:06 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Specifically at which stage in our training do we move on to decoding the ideogram?

Does it ensure better target contact, thus ensuring more accuracy?

Why was teaching it excluded from the DVD set?

Thanks sifu.

Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:37 am
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post rvbasiclearner
I found this post from Proviewer. It might answer your question.

http://www.rvcommunity.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4de5e69348

Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:58 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Breaking out the ideogram into its components (particularly 'motion') generally results in earlier site/target planar orientation. But, this process does more harm than good if performed incorrectly, and is catastrophic to the session if a 'B' is forced -- a procedure that was never designed for anything other than basic training sites. We partially correct for any substantive loss of data by placing 'textures' before 'colors' in the original (i.e., CRV) site pattern acquisition phase. Regardless, the act of producing the ideogram is fundamental to RV -- something that the RV 'theorists' have failed to grasp or even scoff at -- but is a well-known fact of life to those of us 'on the streets.'

Go forth and RV. I'll be watching you...

Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:18 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Specifically at which stage in our training do we move on to decoding the ideogram?

As tmb pointed out in the link above, the decoding of the ideogram and more advanced topics are covered in the Capstone Course. Refer to the link to see other topics covered in the Capstone Course. The most amazing part of the course are the targets themselves which open up an entirely new world as to the real power and capabilities of Remote Viewing. It truly takes you were no man has been before.

Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:07 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Since Maj. Dames stated that there will be no more capstone courses I have the following questions concerning ideograms and ideogram drills. I was looking at some old Sunstreak documents and the 1985 version of the CRV manual.

---------Sec. 1-------------------------

The Sunstreak document is an actual ideogram drill executed as training for viewer 052 who apparantly was having some expected issues at that point in their training.

I think I have an issue with ideograms too. They are somewhat similar in shape sometimes and I think this affects my sessions results when it happens. I would like to know the proper way to practice ideograms. What do I do? Please be specific.

---------Sec. 2-------------------------

The 1985 CRV manual indicates when executing stage I to immediately write the feeling and motion for the ideogram as (in this example):

A - sharp up down

And then write an anylitical response for B as:

B - mountain

It stated it is acceptible, if there is no analytic response to B, to draw a line for the repsonse of B.

I have the following questions concerning this:

1. Does the same logic apply if there is no response for A- but there is a response for B-?
2. If there is no response for A but there is one for B is that a problem?
3. If there is no response for either I assume I would procede with the protocol as we have learned it from the workshops and DVD?

---------Sec. 3-------------------------

I know Maj. Dames said at the beginner workshop (May '07) that he doesn't even use A/B of stage one anymore. He did not make any statements really concerning it at the Advanced workshop this past weekend (Nov '07).

Should I too forget about A/B as part of stage I and concentrate soley on ideogram drills?

-------------------------------

I'm just trying to get as good as I can get and looking at all the options and tools available and want to do them "right" before I attempt them on my own.

thanks for the help,

Mike

http://www.thervc.org
http://www.rvgeoloc.com

Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:51 pm
Profile WWW