It is currently Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:09 am

Words 
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post Words
I was looking at other people's posted work, and I notice that well people tend to keep the Stage 2 words to the minimum. I notice maybe around five or six words sometimes less, but on the other hand I tend to exceed at least 10 words per category. Should I try to force myself to limit my descriptions on the S2 or should I just go on with what my mind feels?

Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:03 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: Words
Is that on the innitial S2 or in your Aspect areas? Either way, it thins itself out with experience. Sometimes you'll get just one or two words per sensory catagory, other times none.

Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:16 pm
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

I was referring to the first one, but thank you for answering my question. Also does it have to be in that order? Like what do you do if a taste comes before a texture? Is it considered an AOL, or should it just be kept in mind for later?

Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:20 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

In the beginning we are dealing with getting the structure and protocol down pat. Training your mind to automatically give you each sensory area when called upon. The "random" data will sort itself out during S2 with practice and is acceptable in the S4 stages of your Aspects where you have just one sensory column and another for dimensions.
The occasional randomness is normal, it's hard to switch gears and "not think" during a session when we've been taught all our live that we need to think about what we're doing.

Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:03 am
Never limit yourself.. But absolutely follow the protocol order.. Lean on the protocol for your structure. Let the rest "flow". I have done thousands of sessions. While in a session I can't easily recall the order of things. It's easy to start, and remember 1)Textures 2) color... after that, I get lost. I’m not that stupid, but I'm not using my "thinking brain". The only way I can recall the list in it order is as following associations... 3) nose "smell" 4) below nose is the mouth "taste" 5) "T" for taste "T" for Temp 6) Just have to remember "Sound" and 7) I know dimensions are last.

Once I’m in a rv session I can't pull up this order from simple memory, I need this memory tool. As for spelling.. "forget it"... often the words have missing letters, just enough for me to make them out... This is the case with other RVer as well...

Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:45 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Somewhere here on the forum a Professional RVer said (I don't remember if it was the Major himself) that anything which comes to your mind in Stage 2 and doesn't fit into the category you are actually working in (for example "tastes" and you get a dimension) need to be AOL'ed! That will train yourself to do it in the correct order next time.

Alex wrote:
While in a session I can't easily recall the order of things. It's easy to start, and remember 1)Textures 2) color... after that, I get lost. I’m not that stupid, but I'm not using my "thinking brain".

Same with me here! I've done more than 300 sessions yet but when I got "into the zone" I'm unable to remember Stage 2 categories. Textures, colors... thats easy, but then I get lost. I use a cheat sheet with the Stage 2 order, that helps me to go smoothly with the flow without interruption of "thinking". Because thinking --> stress. Then I get physical symptoms like strong hot flash throughout the session!

Really good to know its not only me who have that handicap... at first I thought I made something wrong not to have trained this list enough.
This "not thinking"-behaviour makes me sometimes nuts because when I do a Stage 6 I can't "think" what I can do next to find out more about the target - which tool to use. For example I have a building and drawn a map of the surroundings. But then I'm clueless what to do next (in a session). Its a really strangely feeling not able to "think" at all. Especially if you have a blind pool and you don't know if its a good idea to use a deep mind probe tool or something else. You then need to end the session, make a new cue etc. Well, thats RV... lots of work!

"The universe [...] is written in mathematical language, and the letters are triangles, circles and other geometrical figures, without which means it is humanly impossible to comprehend a single word." Galileo Galilei

Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:26 pm
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Well thank you for all the help, I feel a lot better knowing this

Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:59 pm