It is currently Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:52 am

S2 information seems off target 
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post S2 information seems off target
Hi!
My analytical sketches based on S2 information/sensory data seems off target for the most part, but having said that at the end the ST parts of it are on or close to the target.
[1] My S4 dimensions are closer to the target than the S2 dimensions, is this common and is there a point in time when the analytical sketches are drawn from the S4 dimensions? I realize the S2 data helps me to get to S4 by connecting to the target and is a necessary part of the process. ( I am so tempted to draw the ST based on analytical sketches from S4 data, but I don't because it's not in the course to do this so far).

[2] Should I choose an area in my ST that matches something in the S4 and use that for a target to further refine the analysis at the end? Or is it that just by doing hundreds of sessions that the S2 data becomes more accurate?

Thanks!

Fri May 08, 2009 11:07 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: S2 information seems off target
[1] You should not be looking back at your S2s for the purpose of analysis. The only time you look back at S2 is to use the dimensions to create your S3 analytical sketch. With practice, these should be accurate 'building blocks' for your S3 sketches.

[2] Please re-phrase the question. Does not parse.

Fri May 08, 2009 12:53 pm
Profile WWW
[2] You are talking about doing an additional "movement" from the ST. You can do that if you would like. Just mark some part of the ST as "element 1" and do a movement on a separate page that starts with: "M of element 1" below that write the prompt: "From the top of element 1 SSBP".

Fri May 08, 2009 10:31 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Hi!
Thank you!
Quote:
You should not be looking back at your S2s for the purpose of analysis.

I was using S2 data along with S4 data to summarize and analyze my ST's. No wonder I couldn't come up with anything that made sense! So, the only use for the data in S2 is for S3 analytical sketches.

Quote:
You are talking about doing an additional "movement" from the ST.

Yes! I look at the S4 dimensions and compare them with the S3 analytical sketches and notice, of course that some of the S4 dimensions are not in the S3 sketches. They wouldn't be in them because the S4 data comes after the sketches. So I wonder what would happen if I go to my ST where the missing dimension(s) would be and do an additional movement on that area.

Once I do an additional movement, is that data used in another ST or is the information from the additional movement just used for the analysis. Sorry, I'm a visual type person and I think that is why I have such difficulty with analizing data in the first place, so anything that I can do that will help allow my brain or unconscious part of me to do this is appreciated. I also notice that in each repeated viewing of the DVD's I hear, see, or grasp something that went right over my head or that I wasn't aware of in the previous viewings. I just posted a whole scanned session in a section under having difficulty analizing ST's that I don't want to post again here, but I would love some feedback. Thanks again!

Sat May 09, 2009 11:05 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

You need to search the forums for information on 'Target Geometry'. This is an advanced skill, so you may want to hold off until you've mastered the DVD set.

Sat May 09, 2009 3:55 pm
Profile WWW