It is currently Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:21 am

Newbie Question. Confused 
New User
New User

Post Newbie Question. Confused
I have just finished disk 1 and I am having a lot of trouble. The first 2 practice targets I was amased at how on target I was. I was also very accurate on the third target. Target 4 was not even close to accurate at all. I feel as though I am missing something. I have found a few sites that offer practice targets through email and I have tried them. I have been way off target as well. I do have natural phsychic abilities and I am wondering if they are getting in the way. I feel as though I am overthinking while attempting a remote viewing session. The first sessions came naturally and now I feel as though I am having to force info. I feel as though I am just not making a connection with the subconcious and I am thinking through the whole process. I feel as though I can't turn off my concious mind. I am exciting about learning this process and am starting to get frustrated. I would love any advice anyone might have for me.

Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:43 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Newbie Question. Confused
Post your sessions.

Lessons from the Petting Zoo:
Lesson 27. Puppies that spend all day yapping never really learn to hunt.

Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:55 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Perhaps if you focus upon your atrocious spelling, then maybe your brain will be so occupied it will (due to capacity constraints) have such a small volume of RAM left that it will not be able to screw up a session:

amazed
psychic (geeez...how embarassing)
conscious
subconscious (btw, RV avails itself of and operates within the unconscious

I've given myself permission to be inside your head, quasi-figuratively speaking, to provide the necessary remedial and punitive actions in support of your future RV training.

The pain in your brain will be purely transitory -- I'm simply trying to make you a better human being.

Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:20 pm
Profile WWW
Experienced User
Experienced User

Hi Wdyer,

Don't give up. It will take awhile for some of us to learn. I am an extremely slow learner at this. As we speak, I am trying to refine my S1-S3 skills. Often I feel like I am not getting any data as well.

Let me state that I am not at all qualified to give advice about remote viewing. That said, I am trying to take the stages and break them down into manageable chunks. My main problem is trying to keep myself calm when the data flow feels like its grinding to a halt. When that happens I get a little upset, and the data does stop for sure. Right now, it feels easier to stop at the stage 3 sketch. Most of all, its building my confidence.

I suppose that my amateur advice would be:

1.) Stay calm, open, and focused

2.) Do as much as you can. As you improve, move onto the more complex stages.

4.) Use http://www.rvtargets.com if you need a quick practice target.

3.) Have fun!

Also, one last thing. The Major just wants you to take pride in everything that you do. That is why he mentioned the spelling errors. So no need to take offense! Keep at it Wdyer!

P.S. post your sessions lol (I will when I get a new scanner)

Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:33 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Quote:
My main problem is trying to keep myself calm when the data flow feels like its grinding to a halt. When that happens I get a little upset, and the data does stop for sure. Right now, it feels easier to stop at the stage 3 sketch.

The advice you will consistently see from professionals and experienced RVers is to remain focused and stay in structure. With these accomplished, your skill level will improve with practice. Trying to keep calm and getting upset both involve thinking. You can't think and receive data from the matrix at the same time. Surely you remember Major Dames telling you that you are your worst enemy and main obstacle to remote viewing? (Or words to that effect.) Try adopting an attitude of not caring about results. Accept whatever comes or doesn't come. Stop trying to achieve anything. Just stay in structure. That should get you out of your own way. Also, follow Major Dames' instructions exactly. Don't add or subtract anything from your session as he has defined it.

Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:06 pm