It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:17 am

The site is dead on but rest is off. 
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post The site is dead on but rest is off.
Hello, I been doing this off and on for about a month now. I have only done DvD 1 and was told to practice for a week which I have been doing using ref number from this forum and then look at the image after i'm done.

My main problem is I can get the site down pat but once I start getting into the targats (X,A,B) everything seems to get off track. At some points when I start doing the S4 of targets I find myself being lost and then hanging on something at which I move on on to that next point of the site but sometimes I only get 4-5 words on a page.

I'm just wondering what could be causing me to hang up on S4.

When I drop my pen and pick it back up I always seem to start talking to myself, is that bad?

Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:24 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: The site is dead on but rest is off.
Post a session so we can take a look.

Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:41 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Targets? You'll first need to understand what you're doing (as well as RV nomenclature) before any functional help can be effectively rendered.

Regardless, if, during a session, you begin talking to yourself, then abandon all hope of a progressive future in RV -- quit now, whilst ye remain behind -- apply for a product refund and/or sell your LearnRV DVD on Ebay.

Otherwise, shut off all forms of media and time-space crapola, reset your belief system(s) to zero -- and LearnRV.

Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:41 am
Profile WWW
Experienced User
Experienced User

Ed Dames wrote:
Targets? You'll first need to understand what you're doing (as well as RV nomenclature) before any functional help can be effectively rendered.

Regardless, if, during a session, you begin talking to yourself, then abandon all hope of a progressive future in RV -- quit now, whilst ye remain behind -- apply for a product refund and/or sell your LearnRV DVD on Ebay.

Otherwise, shut off all forms of media and time-space crapola, reset your belief system(s) to zero -- and LearnRV.

First of all I would like to say thank you for allowing me to learn RV. Like any newbie i'm going to have problems. I don't even own a T.V. and my belief system is nothing more than being open minded.

I'm no quitter and I find myself wanting to remote view every minute I get. When I say targets I mean X,A,B, ect. of the site/target. (Would you call the site a whole target and then X,A,B of the site mini targets of the whole site?)

When I talk to myself it is all sensory words. I just have a hard time after discarding the AOLs. The AOL is gone when I drop my pen but when I pick it up sometime it seems like the order of which we do this start to get off track. Example, We are on colors I get an AOL write it down and then drop pen and wait few sec pick it back up and I get a texture word. Should I discard that?

I will pick a ref number from this forum and remote view it tomorrow when I get up. Been exercising all day since all I have are weekends off. Also I have to scan this at work Money, so I will post s1-s4 plus the site template on Monday.

Thanks for your feedback and I really do appreciate what your doing Major Ed Dames.

Sun May 01, 2011 12:57 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

[X] is either the target or the most key site aspect.

Hang tough. We'll be here for you.

Sun May 01, 2011 2:11 am
Profile WWW
Experienced User
Experienced User

RVRobot wrote:
Post a session so we can take a look.

This is not the greatest session I have done but it's a good example of how S4 seems to be off what the site.
Feedback from viewtopic.php?f=20&t=6199

http://convert.neevia.com/docs/52bd6d0a ... 958541.jpg

http://convert.neevia.com/docs/52bd6d0a ... 958542.jpg

http://convert.neevia.com/docs/52bd6d0a ... 958543.jpg

http://convert.neevia.com/docs/52bd6d0a ... 958544.jpg

http://convert.neevia.com/docs/52bd6d0a ... 958545.jpg

http://convert.neevia.com/docs/52bd6d0a ... 958546.jpg

http://convert.neevia.com/docs/52bd6d0a ... 958547.jpg

If the image get removed I will upload to another site.

Thanks for your time and help.

Edited: Resized the images.

Last edited by SKiLLs on Mon May 02, 2011 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon May 02, 2011 2:13 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Please resize your images to a width of 600 pixels if you actually want someone to look at them.

Lessons from the Petting Zoo:
Lesson 27. Puppies that spend all day yapping never really learn to hunt.

Mon May 02, 2011 6:23 pm
Experienced User
Experienced User

Done, sorry about that.

Mon May 02, 2011 7:16 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

An excellent response. You will do well.

In your S3 freehand sketch (pg.2) you have three key aspects, but you have labeled and explored only two. If unconscious gives you three, or five, or even ten, label and explore every single one of them.

In your S2[X] dimensions the word loops is not really a dimension. If it is a motion, looping might be okay, but if it is a shape, loops is AOL. Circular is okay, circle is not. The trick is to describe the dimensions, densities, and motion using words that do not evoke things, and shapes are things.

In both of your stage 4s you have the word yelling in the EI column. Yelling is an activity or an AOL, very rarely a sound, but it is not an emotional impact. Doesn't mean nobody at the site was yelling. But what were they feeling? Frustration? Anger? Pain? Joy? Those are emotional impacts, and that is what we want to see in the EI column.

The biggest flaw in your session, outside of leaving one key site aspect completely unexplored, is the way you transfered your S3[X] analytical sketch to the site template. In the sketch, the element is oblong, but you have drawn it as a circular element in the site template. You have to reproduce your analytical sketch in the site template exactly the way it appears in the analytical sketch. The only thing you can change is its size relative to the elements from the other analytical sketches.

Don't clutter your site template up with sensory and dimensional words either. Transfer the AI and EI from the S4 data sheets, labeling each as AI and EI so you know which is which. They are easily confused because they both use words describing emotion. Later you will also have data in the T and I columns, and you will also transfer that data to the site template, but you won't need to label them, since T and I data are not easily confused with each other or with the AI and EI data.

Regarding your earlier question about stage 4:
Not getting much data in stage 4 is usually a sign that you haven't constructed an adequate scaffolding in stage 2 and stage 3. Make sure that in each category in stage 2 you actually put the point of your pen on the paper. Always shoot for three or more percepts in each category, but if your pen is on the paper for three or four seconds and nothing comes to mind, move on to the next category. You have moist as a smell in your first S2. That's okay, but you want more: is it a fresh moist smell? A pungent moist smell? Moldy? Earthy? There might not be anything more, only moist, but always give unconscious that three seconds with your pen on the paper to give you more if there's more to give.

And always get at least four dimension words. Six is even better. And do your best to turn each of those dimension words into a line form in the S3 analytical sketch. In your S2[A] dimensions you have round, but it isn't represented in the sketch. Every bit of data in S2 and S3 helps to improve your connection to the information, so when you get to S4 you can do some good work. It won't hurt you to review the introduction to stage 4 on the first DVD, but concentrate on getting a solid base in stage 2 and 3.

About "talking to yourself":
If your situation allows, always speak the word you are writing. If you perceive a texture of rough, write the word rough and say the word rough. If you perceived a dimension of long say "long" as you write the word. Later when you draw the line in the S3 analytical sketch for "long", say "long" again. This helps to objectify the data and feed back to unconscious information about what you have perceived, so unconscious can continue to fine tune the connection for you. But don't wander off into soliloquies and monologs. And after an AOL, when you pick up the pen and put the point on the paper, it is okay to remind yourself out loud which S2 category you are in or which S4 column. ( I usually start in the S column after an AOL in stage 4.)

All in all, this wasn't a bad session. You will do better in the future if you concentrate on building a solid scaffolding in S2 and S3 and on staying in structure. Concentrate on structure and the content will take care of itself.

Lessons from the Petting Zoo:
Lesson 27. Puppies that spend all day yapping never really learn to hunt.

Mon May 02, 2011 10:52 pm
Experienced User
Experienced User

Thanks for your reply. I'm glade you think I will do well. I will review S4 on the DvD 1. I really want to move on to disk 2 soon but I want to get everything down pat before learning more.

I like how you describe "talking to myself," which is happening just the way you say. I guess I will continue to speak the words in my head.

I did not even realize loops was not a sensory word, it just came to me and I must of thought loops was a dimension. Thanks for clarifying that on that.

Well off to remote view something else!

Thanks again!

Tue May 03, 2011 1:09 am
Experienced User
Experienced User

I have another example of the site being on and everything else seems off.

This is Disk 2 / Target 2

I stopped for about a minute after S4 of X because of my dog needed to come inside.

Not sure if this was off because of it being on a blank paper or what, just wanted to get some feedback from the professorial (or anyone with some insight).

Thanks!

Thu May 12, 2011 1:56 am