It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:20 am

New to this, help appreciated. 
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post New to this, help appreciated.
Hello to everyone in the RV world.
I have recently purchased "Major Ed Dames 4 disc RV tutorial", and i must say that im very excited about it, and pleased with the overall product.
I aspire to eventually be like some of you people that grace this forum here, and hone my skills to the highest possible level that i can.
Now i am new to this, and i apologise, but i do need a little guidance, and any feedback i recieve will be greatly appreciated.
I have only got as far as dvd 1 as i dont want to run the risk of contaminating/polluting/spoiling my chances of progression by moving on to the second dvd just yet, and there are a few things that confuse me slightly.

When i am taking part in the Remote Viewing target lessons, and i have to list the senses eg. smell, texture, temperature, taste, sound etc... am i literally writing down the first things that come to my head, bearing no thought at all, just spontaniously?, kind of like if someone says to you "say the first thing that pops into your head?".. and you will instantly reply with a random word with no thought action what so ever?.

Also is it beneficial to prepare your mind/self prior to a remote viewing session, such as via meditation, or relaxing music etc?.

And, i also seem to be picking up a lot of AOL's, that i fear may be in some way influencing the overall outcome of my RV session, can anyone give any tips as to how best block those out, and or prevent them from occuring so much?.

Again i apologise for the post, i no longer dare scour the other threads that have already been posted in search of the answers i seek just incase i come across a "spoiler" (as i very nearly did) that inhibits my chances of progressing to my full potential, and again, thankyou in advance to anyone who takes the time to help/aide/answer my questions.

Peace and love to all..

Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:12 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: New to this, help appreciated.
Post your sessions as frequently as possible for review.

Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:26 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Welcome DazK82

You basically answered your first question. Always remember no thinking is allowed when conducting a session, no matter what stage you are in, review the DVD's as many times as necessary to absorb the information. Ed covers this subject in the DVD.
As far as preparation for a session, I would just say remember RV is an attention management skill that will only be mastered with consistent practice, like learning a new language. Nothing esoteric about it in my opinion. But remember you want to be alert during a session.
As far as the AOL issue, this is normal for a beginner, just learn how the protocols teach you to deal with it. All of the answers to your questions can be found throughout this forum, don't be afraid to seek them out. As long as you stay away from the posted session feedback forums you should be fine.
Don't be afraid to post your session work soon after completion to allow the Pro's and others to correct any mistakes in your structure before they become habits that will become harder to undo as time progresses.
Again, everything you need is contained in the DVD's and this forum to get you well on your way. Good luck

Jayvee

Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:46 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

DazK82 wrote:
When i am taking part in the Remote Viewing target lessons, and i have to list the senses eg. smell, texture, temperature, taste, sound etc... am i literally writing down the first things that come to my head, bearing no thought at all, just spontaniously?

Yes. If you are in the texture category, and the first thing that comes to mind is a texture, write it down. If the first thing that comes to mind is a donkey pedaling a bicycle, move to the right side of the page and declare that as an AOL. If your pen is on the paper for 3 or 4 seconds and nothing comes to mind, move on to the next category.

DazK82 wrote:
Also is it beneficial to prepare your mind/self prior to a remote viewing session, such as via meditation, or relaxing music etc?.
Not necessary, doesn't really help, doesn't hurt unless it becomes a crutch. The more psychic hooey poodoo you build around your RV the less likely you are to succeed. Just do it.

DazK82 wrote:
And, i also seem to be picking up a lot of AOL's, that i fear may be in some way influencing the overall outcome of my RV session, can anyone give any tips as to how best block those out, and or prevent them from occuring so much?.
Don't even try to block out the AOL. They will happen, and if you try to block them out they will just go underground and insert themselves into the data where they will ruin your session. Just declare them on the side of the page as instructed on DVD-1. AOL - donkey on a bike Return your attention to the target and move on.

And FYI: the pronoun I is capitalized even when it isn't at the beginning of a sentence, especially if you want to be taken seriously here.

Lessons from the Petting Zoo:
Lesson 27. Puppies that spend all day yapping never really learn to hunt.

Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:33 pm