It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:35 am

I am new here 
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post I am new here
I just wanted to say hello to everyone,
Over a few days ago I have purchased the “Learn Remote Viewing” DVD course….. I am super excited and I cannot wait to get started…..I am here because I would like to help finding “missing people” and help families to move on. …. I know TRV is just what I need, and I am so ready, and at the same time I am very nervous, to have a creator of Technical Remote Viewing, Major Edward Dames, United States Army, a decorated military intelligence officer and an original member of the US Army prototype remote viewing training program to be my teacher, my trainer ……the best from the best…. That itself is a little bit intimidating….and I am ready.
Helga

Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:46 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: I am new here
Welcome to the forums Helga. Get ready to work hard if you want to succeed. Also, remember to post your sessions for feedback in the DvD section.

Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:50 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Greetings Helga,

While waiting for your DVDs to arrive in the mail, you can jumpstart the learning process by going to the resources page from this website homepage and begin to study the templates, companion guide, word descriptor list, and flowchart.

Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:16 am
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post thanks
Thank you Bstuart. I am so ready for this I am ready to work hard if not harder. I have question for you; you said “remember to post your sessions for feedback in the DVD sections” I will definitely do that, however, you need to help me with this how do I post my session for feedback? Thanks again.
Greeting Jayvee, that is excellent point I will do that. I have question for you, I have noticed that there is a “Descriptor Word list” … a set of words used during TRV session, my question is can different words be used or only words listed on that Descriptor Word List are allowed ?

Helga

Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:08 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Hello and welcome!

What exactly do you need help with regarding posting your sessions? Steps involved are using a scanner or camera, scaling images to be ~600 pixels wide, uploading to photobucket or a similar site, finally embedding them here. There are more detailed instructions already on the forum in several threads (I keep forgetting, wasn't there a sticky about this somewhere.)

The S2 descriptor word list shall serve as a starting point, not to limit you. You'll reach the point when you won't need it anymore. It's a good idea to stick with it at least for the first few sessions though, because otherwise there are just too many things going on at the same time. And you got to know what you're doing before venturing out, because RV is one field where creativity tends to get in the way.

>>

Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:13 pm
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post thank you
Thank you Kfa

Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:36 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

kfa wrote:
(I keep forgetting, wasn't there a sticky about this somewhere.)

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=85

Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:29 am