It is currently Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:29 pm

tape number 2 
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post tape number 2
im stymied by number 2 it talks about a flow chart call me stupid but whats a flow chart also one talks about using blank paper the Female TALKS ABOUT ABCD AND ALL THAT SO DO I USE BLANK PAPEr on the second tape or not :( i cant get passed number 2

Wed Aug 31, 2005 12:33 am
Extreme User
Extreme User

After deciphering tkofsa's encrpted message, I think I can provide some simple answers.

Flowchart is simply the logical steps in which you execute the session. In this case, the first step is to write the TRN and quickly draw the ideogram. The second step is to do the stage 2 (texture, color, smell, taste, temperature, sounds, dimension, aesthetic impact). The 3rd step is to do the freehand sketch... etc, etc. In the little pamphlet insert inside the DVD case, there's a set of steps (which is called the flowchart), that you have been doing for the whole DVD 1. DVD 2 simply tells you to follow those steps, using a blank sheet of paper.

DVD 2 tells you to use blank papers for DVD 2 target 2 and onwards. So yes, you use blank papers.

ps: tkofsa, punctuation does help us understand your questions. :wink:

Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:10 am
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

In answer to the second part of your question, the pre-formated templates are just a "training aid" that helps you get the hang of the progessive steps that get you closer contact to the" target" ( S1-S4) once you have commited to memory through practice with the templates, try to do a session without the templates and use blank pieces of 8.5 X 11 and go through S1-S4 just as you have before, writing down all the information that was pre-printed on the templates. Then go through S1-S4 for each aspect (C &D of the template ) Ie "x", "A", "B" etc. untill you have explored all aspects through movement excerizes and then take a 15 min break and do your site template( E of the template). Imortant: make sure you number each page at the bottom as this will be very important when you do your site template this is so you know which sketch is for what aspect.hope this helps.

Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:26 am
Profile WWW