It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:36 am

New guy- bombarded by pictures- AOLs? 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post New guy- bombarded by pictures- AOLs?
HI all, just did the first two targets on the DVD. The first session I was close but I was getting constant pictures in my head, I think what you mean are AOLs. The pictures in my head were right on with the mountain, I did not see the house, feelings, everything was right on.

My second target I got some rocky structure, but then I got bombarded by feelings of being othe beach , waves, water, sand, would not leave me even though I tried to clear my mind. The third sheet of the session where I was supposed to look from the top of the liberty statue I saw a Sheila large cruise boat. The DVD was not clear on what I was supposed to see from there.

My dad who is also trying to do the course saw a mountain like object, something hard for the second session, his drawing is more like looking out of a window. In both sessions he is constantlyk getting mental pictures

Are we on the right track?

Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:09 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: New guy- bombarded by pictures- AOLs?
Welcome to the Forum. POST YOUR SESSIONS! As a beginner your most important task is to master the the structural protocols. Don't worry whether or not your sessions are accurate or not. Consistent accuracy will come with consistent practice. There are no short-cuts. AOLs are a part of your thinking mind seeking closure on the incoming data. Do as the DVD instructs- declare all AOLs, drop pen let dissipate, then continue with session protocols.

Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:07 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

post the session, did yo mean like this or just basic info?

first session. both on Aug 7, i wrote the dates wrong. I had pictures of a planet or asteroid but i knew it was not even close. the pictures of mountains flashing i knew were close but could not stop the images flashing

this is dvd 1 session 2, liberty statue. I cant find what we were supposed to see form the top, i kept seeing a large white ship that would not go away

Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:12 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Great to see you posting your DVD sessions, but, there is a proper thread within this forum for doing so, which, also contains a thorough tutorial for scanning your sessions to provide better viewing quality.

viewforum.php?f=19

Session 1: Ideogram looks like you spent way too much time producing it. It should be produced within one second Max. Stage 2 words are lacking, try to produce more descriptors in each category 3-4 if possible. Dimensions require at least 4 descriptors. Stage 3-freehand sketch should only contain archetypes. NOTE: you should not even begin to contemplate thinking that you know or don't know what the target is. No thinking allowed while in session. If you are getting mental pictures, they are trash. Treat them as the DVD instructs by following the AOL protocol.

Session 2: Continue to probe for more Stage 2 descriptor words, no nouns are permitted in Stage 2 ie- oil, water, these should be treated as AOL, at least 4 dimension words, this is critical. Do not attempt to render any type of drawing or sketching in Stage 3-freehand (archetypes only). Do not cross out any data, just continue with the protocols until session completed. NOTE: Your large white ship was obviously an AOL. Learn to properly declare them and continue with session. Try quickening your pace to stay ahead of your thinking process.

Your on the right track, continue to practice and review the previously viewed portions of the DVDs as necessary to grasp the concepts of the protocols.

Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:09 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Thank you for the review and info. What was the target from X in the second session?

Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:37 pm