It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:53 pm

Aspect Labeling 
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post Aspect Labeling
Do I draw [x] before aspect a,b,c,etc.?

How many times can I run a site aspect per session or unit of time?

Can I run same full session once a day and at end of week reveal target?

Which DVD covers elements and is it better to run elements than iterations of aspects to make up for failed aspect sessions?

Sometimes get less than 5 postulates for the Analysis phase.

Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:35 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Aspect Labeling
I would suggest assembling the site template starting with [X], followed by [A], [B], etc. However, this is not a hard and fast rule. Make sure each S3 drawing is in front of you on the table prior to recreating each diagram on the site template. There are times when I render two S3 drawings at once since they interconnect and overlap, resulting in a singular drawing on the page.

It's not an uncommon practice to re-run a session's TRNs shortly after completing it for the first time (10-60 minutes afterwards), but don't be surprised if your unconscious uses a slightly different strategy the second time around. And while you may not be re-running the precise key site aspects, this strategy can be useful in producing better summaries/postulates since you'll have more data at your disposal.

As a beginner, I would recommend sticking to base session work before diving into follow-on work. You're still working on accuracy early on, which means element prompts have a greater chance of compounding bad data (ie. targeting session noise).

Additionally, analysis is a skill that comes with time and a lot of practice. Working with a group will certainly aid in speeding this up. However, if you find your postulates lacking, as mentioned above, run the session again to collect more data.

Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:29 pm
Profile WWW