It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:18 am

Clarity on Labeling Template 
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post Clarity on Labeling Template
The DVD Companion Guide says "Place the AI, EI, T and I lables on the site template at the points where they belong..." I could use a little guidance here or if someone can point me where to find the answer I would greatly appreciate it. The question is: If I label something like "Concerned" (AI) on the S4 of aspect [X], then do I have to label that near the part of the site template that represents the S3 analytical dimensional drawing of aspect [X]? Sometimes when I go to label the site template it feels that the word I used on a S4 belongs to a different part of the site. For example the "Concerned" above of the S4[X], sometimes feels like it really belongs to the part of the site template that represents the aspect [A] not [X]. I have been labeling the site template where I "feel" that word should go, but I don't know if that is correct. Thank you for your time and patience.

Sun May 11, 2014 4:24 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Clarity on Labeling Template
First off, Welcome to the Community. Post everything, use the search function, and keep at it.

Blueant wrote:
The question is: If I label something like "Concerned" (AI) on the S4 of aspect [X], then do I have to label that near the part of the site template that represents the S3 analytical dimensional drawing of aspect [X]?

At this point in your development I am going to say do this 100% of the time.

Blueant wrote:
Sometimes when I go to label the site template it feels that the word I used on a S4 belongs to a different part of the site. For example the "Concerned" above of the S4[X], sometimes feels like it really belongs to the part of the site template that represents the aspect [A] not [X].

There are cases where a move like this is legal, but strictly in those where two or more aspects are interwoven on the site template. I do mean strictly, because when you start allowing your unconscious to give you perceptions and/or place descriptors outside of the aspects they belong to; you invite a whole bevy of other issues to appear. Then, before you know it, you have become a "freestyle" Remote Viewer and can never know when you are "on target" or not. Structural rigor is what sets our style of Remote Viewing apart from the others, and is the main reason why we can rely upon our results; time after time.

Blueant wrote:
I have been labeling the site template where I "feel" that word should go, but I don't know if that is correct. Thank you for your time and patience.

Until you have finished the DVD course, I am strongly suggesting that you stop this habit; immediately. You are in the beginning stages of a learning process for you, but mostly for your unconscious. One needs to be very strict in the protocols during the early stages of this skill's acquirement. Learning to do it correctly the first couple of times through is paramount. It is something that is even more important than actually being accurate.

Good luck, and Keep at It!

The State of Reality.com

Mon May 12, 2014 4:09 am
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Thank you that helps a lot. I'm a little further along than the DVD course, about 60 sessions. But I was really getting confused with this point, so this helps a lot.

I have been doing your Enigma targets. Doing ok with them but Robot's boot camp is kicking my butt. Thank you for taking the time to post those, it's been fun!

Mon May 12, 2014 1:23 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

I'd like to re-iterate Mr. Maing's suggestion to start posting some sessions for structural review in the forum here. The sooner you do so, the sooner you can start tightening up your RV structure, and therefore improving your results. Might as well nip any bad habits in the bud...

Mon May 12, 2014 3:59 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

^ x2

Ditto.. Post em up and get help. It makes the world of difference and its free!

The State of Reality.com

Mon May 12, 2014 7:35 pm
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Good deal! Will start to post, may be a little bit. Business is very busy at the moment. Thank you.

Tue May 13, 2014 10:41 pm