It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:49 am

S.T. Orientation 
Post S.T. Orientation
Does the orientation of a properly completed S.T. have to be right side up or is it possible to draw one upside down and still be correct? When I assemble the S.T. from my S3's, I make sure NOT to change orientation as per instructions. I am refering to a completed S.T.

The target is of a scientific nature, S.T. shows a drawing of almost an exact copy of blueprints/formula from one of my training whiteboards except it is upside down.

Could this be the target or must the S.T. be right side up? Or perhaps it is correcting the model I have drawn on the board with the largest part inverted? I plan to explore the S.T. more to extract details because of the technical nature of the session.

Thanks in advance.

See ya on the other side!
Jaybird

P.S.
Ed, the session is the RV optimal enhancement cue that you gave me. Thanks.

Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:58 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

If indeed that is how the data presented, then it is correct. Interesting...

Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:52 pm
Profile WWW
Post ST
Thank you Sir,
I will explore the S.T. some more, if it is indeed the same project, I will try changing my schematics to fit the ST and see how it goes.

Thanks a million.

See ya on the other side,
Jaybird

Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:01 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

As Ed implied, the S.T. should be a reflection of the orientation that your S3[] sketches. You are only permitted to adjust their position with respect to eachother and their individual scales when combining the s3[] analytical sketches. You aren't allowed to add or omit or rotate anything.

You must also not permit your analytical mind to interfere when labeling the AI's, EI's, T's, and I's on your Site Template either. Feel where they go and place them there even if your analytical mind suggests that it doesn't make sence. As an example, in a training target, I had "down" on the left hand side and "up" on the right hand side of the S.T. with a fast moving hollow "dual trangular wing" device moving towards the bottom of the paper. The target ended up being a photo of the space shuttle from the viewpoint of the spacestation which was moving quickly away to the bottom of the paper, where Earth was located to the left of the photo.

Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:52 pm