It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:49 am

Confused on ST 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Confused on ST
I know you are suppose to be still connected to the site when you do the site template which confuses me. We are suppose to gather up all of our S3's which takes maybe a several seconds, and then use our analytical minds to decide where to place things. By that time I find myself disconnected from the target which results in bad ST placement. What should I do to improve this area? I noticed this a lot when doing the 'Student Projects' latley.

Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:32 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Perhaps you need to take a minute to rest your pen on the paper to 'download' the placement of the objects. Its something I have been doing instinctively.

Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:41 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I'll try that, also it seems like the more time I spend in it the more I drift away also.

Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:47 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Start by making sure you are doing the best you can in your S3's.

If you are doing your session right, you will frequently not even remember what you have sketched in
your earlier S3's. So as you lay out your S3 sketches and look at them there may be a feeling of 'Oh,
yea. That's what I did.'

As you do your ST, don't analize it - create it. If you have a shape that you think is a mountain (wrong,
that's thinking, assuming) don't say to yourself it should go over here because 'that makes sense'.

Glance back and forth between your sketches and try to see how they fit together as a mosaic. If you
have a line in one sketch, does that line meet up with the line in the other sketch? Does the right angle
in one sketch over lay with the square shape in the other sketch? Is the circle in one sketch to be
shrunken down to fit with the circle in another sketch? The wavy line in this sketch, is that the same
line in this sketch? This curved line in this sketch, is it merely a continuation of the curved line in this
sketch? -- these are the questions you should be asking yourself as you make your ST.

And you should be able to see how things fit together, somehow. They always do. You should be able
to form 'ideas' (right brain function) as to how everything goes together as you glance back and forth
at your sketches. Once you have an 'idea' of how everything goes together, dive into your ST and put
it all together.

When you say you 'find yourself disconnected from the target', I can't help but think that you are going
off into La La Land during your sessions. Based on the way you express what is happening to you
while you are doing a session, it sounds to me like you are treating remote viewing as an experience.

Anyway, that's my two cents.

Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:05 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:48 am