It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:22 pm

Read only after finished 2nd DVD: Trouble analyzing ST's 
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Read only after finished 2nd DVD: Trouble analyzing ST's
Hi! I recently started working with the DVD's and have noticed that my ST's are very close to the target, but I misinterpret them. For example the electric chair ST is a drawing of an EKG rhythym strip with an arrhythmia. Some of the sensory words include: darkness and light, burning rubber smell, rhythmic screetching sound, metalic taste, the sound heard when the sound barrier has been broken, view from above looking down. The phrase "mass consciousness agreement" I guess was an intangible.

I somehow managed to target in on the effect of someone sitting in the electric chair at some point in time so I actually missed the target, Agh!! I have done this with all of the targets, so close yet so far! Once I see the photograph of the target, I recognize the target in the ST, but can't seem to analyze the data along with the ST and label it beforehand. What is the key to perfecting the analysis? I don't know that practice is the answer because if I continue doing what I do, I'll still end up with being slightly off target. Any help would be appreciated! Enjoy!

Sun May 03, 2009 12:42 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Read only after finished 2nd DVD: Trouble analyzing ST's
Sounds like you're right on as far as the learning curve goes, but post a session and let's have a look.

Sun May 03, 2009 2:39 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

rvtd wrote:
The phrase "mass consciousness agreement" I guess was an intangible.

This is called Stage 4.5 data. On your S4 page, just write S4.5 - mass consciousness agreement. S4.5 is for data that can not be condensed into one word.

Sun May 03, 2009 12:35 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Hi!
Thank you for the replies. I just completed the satellite target session, although I chose something that looks like a satellite base (I wasn't aware that there was such a thing) as [X], something that looks like a satellite as [A], and the sky or space as [B]. As a result, of course my ST is a sketch of wherever the satellite was before it launched. I could've done worse and remote viewed a famous person, and I also could've done better.

I must say this whole process is quite enjoyable! I'll be practicing this week before I move on to the third DVD, so I should see a noticable improvement in some aspects. Did I mention that I have two hurdles coming into this? I'm an artist and have had experiences of pyschic awareness. :roll:

I know how to upload images into web sites, but I do not know how to put images into a forum post. I can get a scanner this coming week. Would you please give me some advice on how to post the sketches from my session?
Thank you,
Enjoy!

Sun May 03, 2009 5:44 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Hi!
Here are the images of the sketches from the satellite target session. I was able to find how to upload images into the forum in another post.
Analytical Sketches:

ST Sketch:

I reviewed my sensory data and noticed that I didn't have much information to work with especially in S2, so in retrospect, I am not surprised that I missed the target. I mislabeled the key site aspects in S3 which also contributed to the missed target. I'm amazed that some of the information that was brought to my attention was still valuable despite myself! I'm surprised that I didn't end up with a target of a giraffe! :roll:
Thank you,

Mon May 04, 2009 2:32 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Hi!
Ok, I now have a scanner. Here's my session from the 3rd DVD the 3rd session target of Jesus. Since I don't know what really happeened, I guess my session is ok. Please comment. Thank you!

Sat May 09, 2009 12:58 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

-Give all your S3s their own page
-You did not label everything in S3 Freehand

Carry on!

Sat May 09, 2009 3:58 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Along with labeling all your aspects in your S3, put your labels ON each part, not off to the side. You could wind up with data for whatever is next to that particular aspect. That would amount to crap, making it darn near impossible to analyse anything.

Sat May 09, 2009 4:46 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

RVRobot wrote:
S4.5 is for data that can not be condensed into one word.

I don't quite understand that. Isn't this just (another) issue of language and cultural background? Many languages have single words for ideas that cannot be expressed equally simply in another language. Although the language of our upbringing to a great extent determines the way we are thinking, what prevents the matrix during the RV process from delivering such a term that the viewer is subsequently struggling to express because it didn't occur in his/her vocabulary? Does the matrix care or adjust itself to the viewer tapping into it? If not, why is it a problem to jot down an idea in S4 with a paraphrase where a single word can't be found or at least not fast enough? One could analyse afterwards if that thing maybe was too complex or didn't feel spontaneous enough so that it had to be AOL, but worrying about that during the process will inevitably capture attention away and lead to a thinking process.

So, what exactly is it that warrants a semantic separation of these items from S4? I don't understand how the simple distinction "more than one word" would justify this step. And following up, what is the purpose of a separate stage here, how does it fit in anyway?

>>

Last edited by kfa on Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
merely formatting

Mon May 11, 2009 10:46 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

In the midst of "getting back on track", I found the above post of mine from a while ago. As the question on S4.5 remains unresolved to me, may I be excused for bumping the topic. Hope I didn't overlook something said elsewhere.

>>

Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:00 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

If the viewer's personal lexicon doesn't permit a single concise descriptor, a phrase might enter awareness to communicate the same idea.

Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:22 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Yes. But how is that different from anything else in S4? Iow, what makes it special so that it deserves to stand out from being categorized in a column, even getting assigned a separate, odd stage number? E.g. I had S4.5's like "I want to get out of here", but don't understand why this isn't simply an AI (or AOL if I distrust it).

>>

Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:05 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

I understand your question, but I don't have a concrete answer. Maybe Ed will respond.

Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:14 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

When the occassional 'data dump' finds the S4 format overly unwieldy for expression/objectification.

Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:21 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Ah, good. Thanks! So I gather the one-word rule is not strict, just "anyhow do something with it before you start thinking about it".

>>

Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:22 am