It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:55 am

Tips? 
Extreme User
Extreme User

Post Tips?

I've been noticing the difference between imagination and subconscious lately. Enough so that I have been marking my descriptions with ticks or circles so I can go back later and review.

There are times when I can't tell the difference until I get true inflow from the source. It seems that only at that time there is a comparison slight enough for me to say "Yes, that was one".

Also, when I get futher into the viewing I start to completly forget what I've written or marked as by X, A, B and C ... ?

Earlier this evening I completed a very close viewing of the Washington Monument. I was being flooded with obvious overlays of arrow, spear, flag... but what I found interesting was that I drew the monument upside down, almost. I drew the tip at the top pointing in a 7:00 position? The viewing was very accurate but the perspective was strange?

So questions :

1) Placing ticks and circles are ok for analysis or would they get in the way?
2) Is going back to review previous pages recommended?
3) Are there mental perspective errors I can identify somehow?

Sat May 30, 2009 3:25 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Tips?
For starters:

It's unconscious -- not 'subconscious'

Nip the tick mark stuff in the bud, now. It means that you are engaging in on-the-fly thinking (analysis) whilst connected to the signal line! A verboten practice that, minimumly, will soon bring a halt to your further progress. Post(training)-session feedback fulfills the role of RV skill cognitron creation -- surrender conscious control and, as they say in the vernacular, 'just do it.' Learning takes place on its own, if 'you' (i.e., the egoic, lower mind) gets out of the way. Frustrating, yes. Worth it, absolutely.

You do not need to (consciously) remember the key site aspects in the S3 freehand. Unconscious has no problem doing that for you. Personally, I feel more secure referring to the S3 freehand prior to engaging a new site aspect (not the least reason of which is the fact that I sometimes forget how many key site aspects I produced!).

An interesting syndrome that we observe in this business is that dyslexics rotate their S3 freehand targets 90 degrees (I caught the world's leading ear surgeon, who happened to be my private student at the time, doing this -- he was shocked when I did so: "How did you know I am afflicted, thusly?" I've never told anyone!"). This effect fades away with experience, however. I have also observed Ingo Swann produce mirror-image final products (an island, in one case).

But, upside down site templates...

Do you hark from a southern hemisphere country? Trained remote viewers from that region spontaneously orient S6 maps with south at the 'top' (i.e., forward edge) of the page but, nevertheless, would not depict a wallaby jumping up and down on its head.

Brain tumor, maybe? Or worse yet, are you blond?

Sat May 30, 2009 10:09 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Hi!

Quote:
I've been noticing the difference between imagination and subconscious lately. Enough so that I have been marking my descriptions with ticks or circles so I can go back later and review.

If you are able to know which descriptors are coming from your imagination then the word needs to be written as an AOL. It is not recommended to put marks such as quotes marks, ticks or circles around descriptor words.

Quote:
Also, when I get futher into the viewing I start to completly forget what I've written or marked as by X, A, B and C ... ?

Join the club. What you don't want to do is keep a running memory of everything that you've done up to the page that you are working on.

Quote:
Are there mental perspective errors I can identify somehow?

I often draw from a perspective that is anywhere from rightside up to 180 degrees, this is confusing to me, but I've learned to rotate my ST page 360 degrees to see which perspective matches the target. As far as I know I am not dyslexic, nor from a southern hemisphere country. :) It seems the more complex the geometry is, the more my perspective is off. This could be intentional on the unconscious part so I don't think I've figured out what the target is and overlay the descriptors, but I'm not sure.

Hope this is helpful!

Sat May 30, 2009 10:40 am
Profile WWW
Extreme User
Extreme User

Ed Dames wrote:
Brain tumor, maybe? Or worse yet, are you blond?

Lol, no not blonde. I'm a native american, Ojibwe.. Ontario.

Thanks for the feedback, I'll be sure to keep everything tight.

Sat May 30, 2009 1:55 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Interesting...
Quote:
I'm a native american

I have Lene Lenape ancestry 4 generations back, on both sides. I wonder if there is a correlation here in relation to perspective?? :lol:

Sat May 30, 2009 2:11 pm
Profile WWW