It is currently Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:56 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Seems to be viewing the wrong aspect lately. 
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post Seems to be viewing the wrong aspect lately.
I don't know if anyone has had experienced this but... I am having some difficulty determining the [X] aspect. What I am constantly describing in my s1 of x, s2 of x, s3 of x and s4 of x wouldn't be [X] at all instead it would be another aspect in the photo... I am not sure if I totally screwed up on my remote viewing of the picture in question or am I really getting something useful in the photo even though it isn't [X] yet it is something tangible in the photo. Thanks in advance for ideas and suggestions on how I can correct this... all lately I am having difficulty focusing on describing aspect [X], [A] and [B] to its completion... I would be half way through s3 of [A] and just zoned out then I would just go to my site template and it isn't complete...suggestions on how to stay focus would also be great.

Thanks,

Bob

Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:22 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Seems to be viewing the wrong aspect lately.
Just because YOU think the aspect is [X] in the photo with your conscious mind, does not mean YOUR unconscious mind also thinks that aspect you have selected is also [X].

Your unconscious mind may even select something you can't see in the photo directly as [X].

Try posting the session in question, then describe the process you undertake in complete detail for your S3[Site] Freehand sketch.

Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:32 am
Profile WWW
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Thanks kocmod... based on what you are saying... even though I have marked an X on the photo... My unconscious mind will not describe the X I marked on the photo but my unconscious will describe what it wants based on what my unconscious "thinks"? Then... How do you know if what I am describing in s1-s4 of [X] will be correct if I am describing other aspects in the photo? Don't get me wrong... I am not trying to mock you or Ed anyone that responds... but because my unconscious will describe what it wants and what it thinks is [X]... how can I trust and rely on my unconscious when I really need just a quality description and site template of [X] if my unconscious wouldn't give me what I am looking for?

"Try posting the session in question, then describe the process you undertake in complete detail for your S3[Site] Freehand sketch."==> You mean post my sketches so others can review my results?

Thanks,

Bob

Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:20 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Seriously, we are shooting in the dark because you refuse to disclose the session and target reference material. Anyone here can only guess at what is wrong because you have never posted a session on this forum so we don't even know if you are correct in structure.

Again, please post your session and the target reference material.

Your unconscious is tapping into the matrix and your (conscious) intent is irrelevant. This also assumes you have not erred in target setup.

I am going to speculate that since you are so intent on getting this [X] thing right, that maybe this is an HARV related issue.

Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:45 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

LearnRV Forum runtime error 501: Higher mind failure

Degauss cst1file egoic-lower mind and reboot

Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:02 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]