It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:21 am

Motion in "idea templates" 
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Motion in "idea templates"
Have had some odd motion in a couple of related STs lately. Though people/places are referenced in the ST it seems to be, at least partially, an idea template result.

The two motion aspects (from two different STs) are:

1. A large circular rotation motion. Like a rotating torus of fog viewed along the axis.

2. A "undulating mass" of intertwined motion. Like a pile of worms...but without the worms, just motion.

It feels like I can proceed without knowing what that means but it still bugs me to a certain extent.

Does anyone have experience with what motion like that signifies as an idea?

Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all. - Douglas Adams, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency

Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:35 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Motion in "idea templates"
Post your session and feedback. We can figure out what's going on.

Generally, motion is motion. Something is moving. I had a session where one aspect was only motion. Another aspect was a lifeform. It turned out the target was a small rodent running loose in the desert. Busy little critter running up, over, down, under, through... You get the idea. If one aspect is only motion it may be the motion of another aspect,

I also had a period where I could not identify moving vehicles, although I perceived their motion. The zoom-zoom of the motion distracted me from the structure doing the motion. In cases like this it is fairly easy to see what's going on if you have good feedback, and your unconscious will correct the problem eventually as you continue to practice.

If you don't have good feedback, as in some woo-woo enigma targets, it's easy to delude yourself into believing you have perceived some mystery at the target when in fact you just missed, through bad session structure or unidentified AOL, both of which can be dealt with by more practice.

Lessons from the Petting Zoo:
Lesson 27. Puppies that spend all day yapping never really learn to hunt.

Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:50 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

That is likely the case. One of the key aspects was a surface with buildings/storage containers that I thought might be a city (I was rooting for Mexico). However, a "the most recognizable feature of [1] SBV" resulted in a pretty good, RV-esque rendition of that "Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas" sign.

That would mesh well with lots of motion. It was just when assembling the ST, it didn't feel like the motion was associated with anything. More practice I guess.

Thanks!

Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all. - Douglas Adams, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency

Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:36 pm
Profile WWW
Extreme User
Extreme User

The Undulating mass almost sounds as if you were possibly looking into something. For instance seeing inside the sign and the particles that it's composed of. From two target radiuses north ssbp? Is this a possible in relation to the session in question?

Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:08 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

from two radii

Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:20 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Seeker wrote:
The Undulating mass almost sounds as if you were possibly looking into something. For instance seeing inside the sign and the particles that it's composed of. From two target radiuses north ssbp? Is this a possible in relation to the session in question?

The motion was on the initial ST. The sign didn't come up until I did a followon from the "group of buildings" element.

So are you saying I should mark the motion as an element and run a "from two target radii (thanks Ed) north of [element] ssbp"?

At this point I believe I know what is going on without taking the motion into account. However, just for the sake of completeness I would like to understand every element of the ST. Plus I imagine that every element on the ST is important from a problem-solving standpoint.

Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:20 pm
Profile WWW