It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:49 am

misplaced analytical parts 
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post misplaced analytical parts
Is there any ture to this or am I looking into ST to much (see pix below). As a beginner misplaced analytical parts in the ST should be common and with time and practice this will correct itself. For now this sort of misplacement of parts shows up in nearly all of my sessions.

From this session shown here, we can learn from reading or analyzing the subjects displaced elements. Keep in mind that care was taken to not fitting the target site to the finish results, shown are a number of identifying parts or dimensions in the ST which may appear similar to the target site.

From these sessions we learn that it is very important in the S3 dimensions to included any place words such as; top, middle, down, left and right which would help in placing these analytical parts in there correct placement to each other in the site template. Again the S3 freehand sketch should ever be used for placement in the site template.

Mon Sep 12, 2005 11:00 am
Post Misplacement of parts?
NO.. one of the things that you can rely on in a good session is the correct placements of "aspects" (parts). Starting out...you may not get a great deal of the details of your target, but in a good session you will place them in the correct place on your S3 sketches...

You don't need words like up, down, left, right...

And who is "we"? And what do "we" think "we" are learning?

Alex

Mon Sep 12, 2005 4:47 pm
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

again thanks for the help. your answering all my forum Q's.

sorry "we" is my learn rv log or notes names, I'm no teacher.
I will not use the placement words, time and practice may sort this out. but do you think this is a hit, I know that even bad session have some correct data and the word "hit" should not be used.

Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:13 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

From looking at your various posts, and drawing on my own personal student experience, I offer some humbly shared advice...

Dont worry if its a "hit".

Until your structure is 100% pristine, your data will likely reflect some aspect of accuracy and some aspects on inaccuracy. Nevertheless, it will be student quality. Find your motivation in the small things you can find yourself that do seem to resemble the target. However as you progress this dont allow your ego to find your own results more important than proper structure. First structure, then accuracy.

This has been shared with me by various RV Pros here, and through personal experience I can tell you its the best advice I've received. Concentrate on perfect structure.

--Angel

Tue Sep 13, 2005 2:54 pm
Profile WWW
Humble and attentive with no investment in the result... Just focus on the structure. A common mistake... is to rush the data, wanting the rich and detail information. Construct the session slowly, stay with "low level precepts" through out the sessions for a year or two...don't rush the data. The process will correct itself IF you keep the discriptor words under control. No high level words.

After about two years and consistent good results on practice targets, I started to have ego problems. In other words... I was getting good result and now I wanted the good stuff that I so richly deserved( or thought I did) The rich and creamy data. That resulted in junk. Absolute junk sessions. That took me 3-4 -5 months to identify and work through.

The next obstacle I had was doing 90-95 % of the session prefect and letting my imagination off the leach at the end. Which turned flag poles into barber poles. As example. That took my another few months to get back under control and so on... I think there are common stages of development that a good remote viewers go through, I have highlighted a few...

Good luck Alex

Tue Sep 13, 2005 6:54 pm

You can use HIT if you want, in fact it is important to get feedback from your sessions.
It looks like you have elements of the target correctly sketched. Which is good. RV works even if you run obstacles in front of it... (And you have plenty of those in your work)

You need to label your pages... as example "S 3" "ST" end the session with an "end" and I always list the time.

When I do a session I don't know if 10 minutes pass or 45 minutes. That’s how attentive a remote viewer needs to be... RV is an " attention management skill” like doing a math problem or writing an important letter... Hope this helps. Alex

Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:07 pm
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

thanks will keep to the DVD. on another note I'm plaining on creating a future pool of blind targets is this the right way in doing it:

1) Create a large 20-30 digital target list in folder category order then print
2) Other person - apply the same TRNs to files, prints & small envelopes
3) Time lapse of a few months
4) Randomly selected a envelope from the target pool
5) Rv target & do a TRNs folder file search for feedback (re-use target?)

Just two things when going feedback and known the TRNs to the target will I;
1) descory that target (how)
2) bin it (still exact)
3) place it back in the pool

and could I write the TRNs on the prints, files, & envelopes or does a other person need to do this for me?

Wed Sep 14, 2005 10:08 am

Target pool:

Simple...1) 20-30 individual photos (nothing on the back)
2) Assign/write on each one a different TRN (top left hand corner)
3) Place photo in the envelope and write on the top left hand corner of the envelope the same TRN as the photo inside.

Done. That’s your "target pool"

Pull one out and start your session. (Don’t need to wait)

Never reuse targets...attention follows novelty

Sorry the "just two things" questions make no sense to me.

You can prepare this target yourself. Just don't spend time studying the targets. Grab and go. Don’t try to remember any of them...

Alex

Wed Sep 14, 2005 5:37 pm
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

I selecting ditigal file photos from stock photo sites and will print them out for target creation, is this ok?
that taken the photos myslef which may limit subject matter.

Thu Sep 15, 2005 11:29 am

Thu Sep 15, 2005 6:17 pm
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

ok, just one other question about target labeling to short and make it easy could I:

1) can I label the ditigal files and then make prints instand of hand writing them, shown here.

2) in the second pic, most of the practive forum targets are labeled this way, is this ok too?

2) I have some good targets but there are dark see above, how do I label it and can I use white? also other example below:

again thanks of the help

Mon Sep 19, 2005 2:29 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

There are 2 ways to label photographic targets.

1.) To RV the whole photo:
just write the TRNs across the top of the photo

2.) To RV an aspect of the photo:
write the TRNs on the photo and draw a line to the target, with the end of the line landing on the target. Here's an example I've found posted here in the forum:

- Do not use arrows.
- Do not write the word, "target."
- You can use any color of ink.
- It does not matter whether you "handwrite" the TRNs, or use your computer to, "digitally write," the TRNs.

Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:20 pm

If you used the second target you would get a jagged red flexible thing.

As a practice session it would be far more useful to RV the entire photo. You would get, a lifeform that is white and red walking on the ground.

Simply mark the photo with the TRNs (no lines)

Alex

Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:56 pm
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

to David Roseta, thanks I understand now - but it say on DVD01 to write target - is your way the new? which way is the right way? sorry for poking you & using the DVD pic here, hope this is ok.

1) Deleting targets?
Instead of making all new targets which costs in printing, envelopes & target selection (around 100). can I just review it on my computer by TRNs search and not delete it and level it in the target pool. I'm going to create about 100 very good interesting targets, as there's 100 targets I may not random select that target again for over month later and I have do targets in the past again & again which has no effect on RV data.

2) Destroy target?
If I do need to destroy the target then how is this do? I read in early posts that once youe apply the TRNs then these TRNs should ever be used again on other target as there point to the old target - thats ok I can live with that as the TRN generator has alot of numbers. But when destroying my practive targets

a) do I bin it still in print form (still not totaly destroyed)
b) burn it (this may work)
c) cut it up (could this work)

again I would realy like to reuse my created target for up to a year or so before I create another target pool.

Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:03 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

to David Roseta, thanks I understand now - but it say on DVD01 to write target - is your way the new?
Do not use the word, "target," any more. Writing the word, "target," is for brand new beginners.
Quote:
.1) Deleting targets? Instead of making all new targets...
Alex already told you not to re-use practice targets.* After you have Remote Viewed all of the targets in your photographic target pool, you will be ready to work on more advanced targets (e.g. "written cues"), anyway.
Quote:
2) Destroy target?
It does not matter what you do with your target reference material. Saving it so that you can review your work at a later time may be of some benefit. It is the TRNs that you must not re-use. Always use the TRN Generator.

*This is your assignment for today: Read, understand, and memorize all of Alex's posts and answers to your previous questions. He has given you a great deal of valuable advice and help. When you are finished, please study, understand, and memorize this forum thread: http://rvcommunity.net/viewtopic.php?p=3721

When you have completed your assignment, you will have gained a much better understanding of practice methodology.

Thank you.

Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:02 pm