It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:20 am

Please look and give ideas. This is a new open search 
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post Please look and give ideas. This is a new open search
done

Last edited by sehntamen on Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:10 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Please look and give ideas. This is a new open search
The ST should reflect a copy of each of the analytical sketches, only adjusted for scale, with no artistic license for interpretations.

May I suggest to get the wrinkles ironed out of the basics before venturing further, or you'll do yourself a disservice. How about doing some practice sessions and posting them in full, one at a time to allow for feedback. I'm not on top of what restrictions apply for file attachments, but you can surely post as many consecutive messages as needed. Most would use Photobucket or a similar service though, they even do the resizing for you nowadays. There is a sticky post in the 'sessions for review' section, if you need help with that.

Let's take it one step at the time, shall we? And make sure you get what you paid for.

>>

Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:42 pm
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Echoing what has been said before, personal open searches must be done blind. Without knowing anything about you the S.T. is not properly labelled so we can not tell if 'metal' & 'snake' is a singular 'T'angible or one 'T'angible accompanied by an AOL of snake. If you have only two things in your S4 you are doing it wrong.

S6 on an open search? Try sticking to basics if you are new to RV. Your first 100 practice targets should be photo targets. Then branch out into murky waters. You need to practice form and extract more useful data from your Stage 4.

My gut analysis (pun intended) from your S.T., looks like you have a personal problem with acid reflux. Jarrows d-Limonene is suggested morning and night to resolve.

Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:56 pm
Profile ICQ
Experienced User
Experienced User

Kfa

I did 30 photo problems. Hitting 26 out of 30. The reason i didn't post any of them, now thrown away, is because i couldn't get on the website. I didn't cause that problem.

I was instructed in the last dvd of remote viewing to do future searches. I was to use a newspaper following day. I thought that doing an open search would be a future search. My mistake.

I wish i had attended the live seminars. It would have been better.

Dangermatt. Open Searches are of future events 2 to 8 weeks forward. They are major events. This is what i have been taught.

Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:40 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

It's not a big deal that you were unable to post sessions earlier, but I can guarantee that it would benefit you greatly to start doing so now, so that we can help you iron out any wrinkles in your RV structure.

Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:21 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Your enthusiasm -- and potential -- is evident. But, without progressive training feedback, protocol bad habits become chronic and structural finesse is absent.

We'll fix those things, though. Guaranteed.

Doom

Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:39 pm
Profile WWW