It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:52 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 NOTES - Welcome! from Major Ed Dames 
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post NOTES - Welcome! from Major Ed Dames
Aloha!

And a sincere welcome to the Remote Viewing Community.

This cyberspace – the first and only one of its kind – is dedicated entirely to RV education and the correct, effective application of this powerful cognitive skill. I have gathered all of the Remote Viewing experts and professionals under this single ‘roof’ to form a virtual RV Center for Excellence. I am proud to be a part of this cutting-edge enterprise, and honored to be/become your teacher.

To those of you whom are serious about learning and mastering Remote Viewing, and harbor a burning desire to be a part of something that can only be described in contemporary vernacular as ‘incredible,’ you’ve come to the right place. You have our complete attention – and I salute you.

For those of you whom are simply ‘RV dilettantes,’ or ‘RV chat room rug rats,’ you are in the wrong place – seek elsewhere.

And, to you who are visiting, and who may have only recently become intrigued by this thing called ‘Remote Viewing,’ I cannot encourage you enough to try it for yourself. It is on the shoulders of those of us who are professionals to realize the promise of RV (and we will). But, it is up to you to put RV to the test. To do that, you must learn it for yourself, as I did, 21 years ago – when my world ‘view’ changed, forever.

One note: Stage 8 (Analytics, including geofix methods and techniques) is a Matrix Intelligence Agency proprietary tool, the details of which will not be subject to discussion in these forums for reasons which include, but are not limited to, national defense.

Again, I welcome you.

Ed Dames
Wailea, Maui
December, 2004

Fri Dec 03, 2004 6:34 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]