It is currently Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:37 pm

Is there such thing as writing too fast? 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Is there such thing as writing too fast?
I can write faster than i talk which is pretty fast, how fast do you guys write? As fast as an average person speaks, slower, faster? I slowed down in stage 1 just to give me more time to read the cue

Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:40 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Is there such thing as writing too fast?
I would say that I was more worried in the beginning stages of picking up this skill about being fast enough throughout the entire session. I have learned thus far with a very quick pace. My current average three aspect session, with S.T., can be finished in 45 minutes; usually with about 5-10 minutes to spare.

My concern with your question is that literally in the past week or so, I have been seeking out ways to tweak my approach to see if I can get better site contact. Now, This is mostly a function of Stage 1 protocols. I have been advised that a metronomic approach with the TRN's could be something worth looking at. This does not apply to the Ideograms themselves. Those need to be around a 3rd of a Second, everytime.

Ed has said may times that a metronomic pace is desired when going through Stage Two. He did not say whether or not a fast metronomic pace, but a metronomic pace. Now, do not misunderstand me, Norbert. I am not saying you can take a metronomic twenty minutes in a Stage two, but what I am saying is that a rhythm or steady beat is a positive thing. This is something I am just now beginning to work into my session work, and is something I am looking to for better site acquisition.

I would suggest you take on a practice target from one of the professionals here, and post up your work for review; something I do not seem to see anywhere. I am not calling you out, Norbert. Outside of the chiropractor session, i do not believe I have ever seen you post up a session for review. I am sure you would get plenty of help.

I hope this helps, guy. Hopefully, I have not attracted the ire of Doom

Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:08 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Those who saw my work often have a hard time deciphering the messy writing. It was suggested I slow down and write more clearly and legibly. I have done 3 stage sessions in as little as 25 minutes which is nowhere near 40 minutes on target

Interestingly while doing a session I sometimes seem as if I completely have lost track of control of my ability to spell which I hear is good as I'm not thinking.

Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:20 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

You want to maintain a fast pace, but not frantic and scattered. The key is to move quickly but to maintain a sense of flow and rhythm throughout the session.

Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:19 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Norbert77 wrote:
... It was suggested I slow down and write more clearly and legibly. I have done 3 stage sessions in as little as 25 minutes which is nowhere near 40 minutes on target...

Would it be fair to say that your last photograph target was better than 60% accurate?

Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:30 pm