It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:55 am

Lack of Disk 3 lessons 
Extreme User
Extreme User

Post Lack of Disk 3 lessons
I have noticed there have been only about four Disk three lessons posted since about April of 2013. About a year. Is there a reason for that? Are we suppose to be posting the Disk three lessons?

Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:26 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Lack of Disk 3 lessons
Yup, post em up if you'd like some critiquing/suggesting.

Most people will start the DVDs, and by the time they get to DVD3 or 4; many will drop off. I once posited a question to one of the forum professionals about how many actually finish the DVDs. It appears that the farther you go into equipping yourself with this skill, the rarer the company you keep.

There are only but a few handfuls of people who have started this journey that are still on the path today. Its a fact. Most people would rather have something that would be instantly gratifying rather than having to work for something. That is also a fact. Ultimately, it is work.

I keep coming back, because like so many others, I see the inherent and wholly invaluable attributes that this skill set provides. For me this skill is an advantage, purely simple. I would imagine the others would echo my assertion.

Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:19 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

Post Re: Lack of Disk 3 lessons
DaingMaing wrote:

There are only but a few handfuls of people who have started this journey that are still on the path today. Its a fact. Most people would rather have something that would be instantly gratifying rather than having to work for something. That is also a fact. Ultimately, it is work.

I keep coming back, because like so many others, I see the inherent and wholly invaluable attributes that this skill set provides. For me this skill is an advantage, purely simple. I would imagine the others would echo my assertion.

Yes sireee, I echo your assertion, and your observations.

Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:18 pm
Profile WWW