It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:47 pm

Target for the TRN 
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post Target for the TRN
Hello,
I am new to this blog, have been practicing RV with my friend and completed the first CD so far and three more to go. I want to find out if someone can answer my question, the TRN number's we get on the Resources tab does that have the target pictures assigned or they are for us to assign the to a new target picture.
Pls advise...

Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:28 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Target for the TRN
All the TRNs part of the DVD course have already been assigned. Simply run the TRN (as per the instructions on the DVD) and the feedback will be provided as you go through the video sections.

I would highly encourage you to post your work under the DVD section of this forum for feedback though. Scan the pages of each session and post them in a new thread here: viewforum.php?f=19

Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:30 pm
Profile WWW
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Thanks for the reply, the DVD was helpful and I was able to see the Target picture.
I was actually wanted to know about the TRN on this web page in the ResourcesTab.
What should we do with that TRN no? Assign to a new picture or if they already have the Target assigned?

Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:59 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Ah you mean on the LearnRV.com website. No, that TRN is not associated with anything. It's simply a unique, randomly generated number that you'll have to associate with a target.

Interesting you should bring this topic up, since I'm actually currently writing a windows program that will significantly automate this process for practicing and operational use. It generates unique TRNs, is able to associate Cues/photographs while blind, and can even create H-ARV project files in just a few seconds (including visually rendering long-form Geofix iterations).

I'm currently working on a database element for the program to keep track and graph RV results (particularly helpful for H-ARV). I'll probably release it on these forums when I feel it's in a complete enough condition.

Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:06 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Additionally, if you're just looking for practice TRNs, then I would suggest starting here: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2582. There are other practice target threads under that same forum.

Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:14 pm
Profile WWW
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Thanks for the clarification, And the link.

Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:58 pm