It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:36 pm

Intended cue versus actual cue 
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post Intended cue versus actual cue
I've just finished the first DVD and have exhausted practicing all the available TRN on this site. For more practice I found other targets at a different web site. What was interesting is that I saw they had all their target numbers layed out in a column/row format. So I decided that I would sequentially practice all the targets one after the other, ie. I would know that once finished one tagert the next one to do would be besides it. Well this morning I picked up were I left off the night before because I didn't check my finished targets properly and reused the same target number thinking I was on to the new target 'next in line'. Well when I brought up the image I discovered I already sessioned that image and my current work had no resemblences whatsoever. So I thought if this data is totaly off what was I picking up on ....well just out curiousity I opened the next image in line and sure enough it resembled my session. So it seems I cued myself to the target through intention and not the through the number itself.

Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:10 pm