It is currently Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:08 pm

New practice sesion for review 
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post New practice sesion for review
Please review for structural corrections and helpful instructions. It seems to me that I'm not correctly indentifying the importance(x,a,b) of aspects in the freehand sketch and many of the descriptor words are inaccurate. Also, I still need to have unused templates on the table for reference to remind me of proper structural steps. Any helpful comments?http://s792.photobucket.com/user/strubinger1/library/TRN%202368-9745

Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:01 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: New practice sesion for review
i would be more than happy to have a look, but I think you would have a better response to your posts if you were to post the session here in the forums. Be sure to add in a link for the feedback photo.

Have a look here:

http://rvcommunity.net/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=85

After you upload your images to photobucket and are viewing the individual photos, there will be three html codes 'cells' on the right side of the page. Just click on the one that is lablled "IMG" and then just simply right click in the post editor here on RV forums and paste the IMG URL. It will link the photos to your posting.

You want to make it easier for people to help you out.

Hope this helps.

Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:37 am
Experienced User
Experienced User

Ok, I'll try. Did this workImage?ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:50 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

I see that you are on DVD 2 and are using kfa's practice targets. Your structure has a firm base from which to improve upon.

Page 1 -

- I would recommend that you label the Aesthetic Impact at the end of your stage one's. like: AI - relaxed. In this way, one is using the 'AI' the same way as you are using 'aol' - relaxed. This 'AI' function is used to dissipate any perceived emotional charge or build up that is a result of the descriptive words you are perceiving and recording down on paper.

- It appears that you should 'spread out' a bit on this page. Your information is legible, a solid plus, however it seems to be crunched together on the page. Spread out and use the whole page for this stage.

- As stated above, I also think that you should align your TRNs and Ideogram(s) more towards the left/center of your page. It's okay for now, but later on you will need the extra room for the ideogram(s).

Page 2

- Things look good here being where you are in the learning curve.

- When you feel that you are drawing a circle, you need to complete the circle. Now there are examples where a broken circle is valid information, however, upon looking at the feedback photo for this target. the circle should have been completed. A broken circle sometimes can mean a deceased life form, among other things as well. In this case it was not.

- Any time you have separate lines, like your [A] aspect, they need to be labelled as separate. In other words, both of those wavy lines should have an Aspect Label.

Page 3

- From now on, I want you to underline the stages like this: S1[x] and S2[x]. It helps in continuity of your work. In this stage of picking up the skill, you really want to drive home the protocols every time by doing it the same way; every time.

- You can shorten "something should be perceivable"(not perceived) to just "SSBP". This is more or less like above where it doesn't need to be written out every time.

- Again, here on page 3, everything seems to be crowded together. Space out the two stages into distinct areas of the page. Again, every time

Page 4

- The heading should be: S3[X] and needs to be centered on the page

Page 5

- The one thing from this session I want for you to come away with and fix in your next session the most is that you need to write the headings from the Stage four matrix.

"S D AI EI T I AOL AOL/s"

As well as the main heading of "S4[X]"

Page 6

- This one looks better spacing wise. Again, all of the stage heading from above applies here.

- I want you to bring your Ideogram to the center of the page. Later on you will want the space.

- I would like for you to strive to space things out some more than this.

Page 7

- All of the stage heading from above applies here.

Page 8

- Everything from Page 5 applies here.

Page 11

- All of the stage 4 heading stuff from above applies here.

Page 12

- You are missing a few things things here from the analytical sketch of S3[A]. Every time, everything that is sketched/drawn in S3 of any aspect, must be transferred to the Site Template; every time.

- In your ending protocol, I want you to write END, the session TRNs in brackets, the time, and the date like so: END [2368 / 9745] 11:36 am 1/8/2014

- You had great site contact for someone at your particular level. Some people feel that their session work is too plain, and I do not want you to think so. Someone's site template being 'plain' yet very accurate is desirable. I think that not only did you solidly hit your target, but you grabbed just about every archetypical theme one should have. This is a great first or second step in picking up this skill.

Make the required changes in your next session, and keep posting your work.

Last edited by Dan Mann on Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:34 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

strubinger1 wrote:
... It seems to me that I'm not correctly indentifying the importance(x,a,b) of aspects in the freehand sketch and many of the descriptor words are inaccurate. Also, I still need to have unused templates on the table for reference to remind me of proper structural steps...

However it comes out in the S3[site] is how it should come out. This is something you do not need to worry about. Your unconscious will do all of the adjusting here. As well, you will start to trust your hand in determining which is [X], [A], etc...

Like above, the descriptor words will self correct, also, you really do not need to worry about being on target this early in the process. You main focus should be on perfecting the structure, and not on accuracy. You accuracy will most likely fall through the floor shortly. It is a part of the process.

You will hear the phrase 'towing the line' quite a bit when you start to do some research into the skill. All you need to worry about is staying in structure, and your unconscious will tow the line.

Having the templates on the table is not a big problem this early in the skill acquisition. I would be more worried about memorizing the descriptor sheet to start, and have the 'flow' chart next to you. If you need to have the other templates there, then so be it. Eventually you will not need them anymore, and it appears that it is not very far in the future.

Keep at it.

Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:37 am