Disk 3 Target 6 
Extreme User
Extreme User

Post Disk 3 Target 6
Disk 3 Target 6

Enigma Target

[ 3815 / 0002 ]

Here were my thoughts when I saw the target photo:
From the brief view of the target photo, it appears there is a manmade blind between the two trees. The patterns and colors do not conform with the background. Further those patterns end a certain distance up from the ground. Also, there is no discernable light edges between the object and edges of the trees. To me this indicates a manmade camouflage blind. The light bright spot would indicate a lens reflection from a binocular, rifle scope, laser range finder, camera or some similar object. In my determination it could also be a beam from a light of some sort. However, that seems unlikely because of the time of day in the photo.

Second to that, it came to mind the photo or film has been tampered with in order to make something appear in the photo that is not. The shape of the target object is to round and the colors on the edges (L&R) do not match other negative space. (don’t you just love the analytical mind. Little bugger)

I hope I am wrong. If so, maybe it will teach me a lesson.

I believe this entire session was influenced by my above evaluation of the target photo prior to the session. Even though I tried to clear those ideas by declaring A.V. prior to the first session. It doesn’t appear I was very successful. I did three sessions. One each day over a three day period. This session is the third.

Note most of the session AOL’s relate to my A.V. declaration.

I have not completed a critique on this session yet, However I did note the movement arrow from S3[X] is way to long in the site template.

Any comments or suggestions for improvement, good, bad or ugly are always appreciated. Thanks again.

Here is my brief plan of action:
1. Watch the Disk 3 Target 6 feedback after posting.
2. Review everything on Disk 3.
3. Create a T & I list with from 25-40 words each.
4. Review all my feedback from the site.
5. Review the above target feedback from the site.
6. Dig into the dimension list again.
7. Repeat the above.
8. Complete Disk 4.

Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:48 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: Disk 3 Target 6
LtBluPwr wrote:
.......Second to that, it came to mind the photo or film has been tampered with in order to make something appear in the photo that is not. The shape of the target object is to round and the colors on the edges (L&R) do not match other negative space. (don’t you just love the analytical mind. Little bugger)

I hope I am wrong. If so, maybe it will teach me a lesson.

I believe this entire session was influenced by my above evaluation of the target photo prior to the session. Even though I tried to clear those ideas by declaring A.V. prior to the first session.

When you gather/prepare this type of target reference material for your blind target pool it will be up to you to decide how closely/long you examine and scrutinize such a photo. There are pros and cons as you now see. Your speculations could lead to and drive AOL but they could also make you decide the photo is suspicious and not worth remote viewing. I can tell you that sometimes things which look to be obviously fake or CGI turn out to be legitimate, and vice versa. Something to consider. Or you could just task it blind to another viewer to avoid those issues until you are confident in running targets front-loaded.
LtBluPwr wrote:
Here is my brief plan of action:
1. Watch the Disk 3 Target 6 feedback after posting.
2. Review everything on Disk 3.
3. Create a T & I list with from 25-40 words each.

If you're going to do this (#3) perhaps the best way to start is to go in your living room or backyard. Write down every tangible thing you see and don't see. Then do the same with intangibles. It's time you start pushing yourself for more T's and I's in stage 4 anyway so maybe this will help get the process flowing.

S2[X] - If you are interrupted during a session then you must resume/begin again with S1 of whatever key site aspect exploration you were doing when the interruption occurred. In this case, S1[X]. Any session exploration (key site aspect or element exploration) must always be done from S1 without interruption.

S2[X] - No temps or dash mark indicating no perceived temps.

S4[X] - Make sure you always begin S4 by probing the S column. I don't see a probe mark there.
picture.. spot? Those were likely AOL in this case and not valid tangibles.

S4[A] - I would prefer you to stop error trapping until you have finished the course and have more practice under your belt. Keep declaring AOL when needed in the meantime. Let's let your unconscious-to-conscious connection get more training feedback before we delve into error trapping.

S2[B] - No AI break. Maybe you mislabeled as AOL.

S3[B] - Make sure you always do your best to sketch 'fast'. I've found unconscious gives me that sometimes in order for me to depict interesting/important things about an aspect. Do it in whatever way feels right at the moment and that goes for any of the dimensional descriptors.

LtBluPwr wrote:
For instance, in the S.T. the fast upwards movement with the wavy line may indicate the target does not exist.

I don't see how you came to that conclusion from a wavy line and upwards movement. Just make sure you have good reasons to back up your postulates for future reference. And don't bother factoring in S1 in your analysis, especially at your level, if ever.

That's all I want to say now due to the nature of this difficult training target. We'll see how the next one goes.

Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:42 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

You cannot take a break during S2, only after the completion of a S4. S2 is there to build up your target contact, and if you're thrown off the rails for whatever reason, you're not getting it back just like that. You'll have to abort and restart the session. Quite likely this is the cause for the miss.

>>

Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:50 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

Thank you Tiger74 and kfa,

I have copied your feedback to review and study offline. I do appreciate your interest and input.

Because I felt a little like I was deceiving myself with the above session post, I came here today for the following:

Disk 3 Target 6

Enigma Target

[ 3815 / 0002 ] Image

As I mentioned above I did three sessions on this target. Please keep in mind this session was a training session. In a real life situation I probably would not have accepted the above session entirely or the analytical conclusion. I would have gone with session one. Posted below.

So, why post the ugly session? These are training sessions. Session two and three revealed people and emotions, session one did not. Not that it matters, the people were not the target, but their involvement should be noted. I have not yet performed a movement on the long, square, rectangular object in session one yet. Session 2 & 3 had the target as flat/thin whereas Session one said spherical. So, much for lame excuses.

I understand it takes a lot of valuable time to review these sessions, so I do appreciate it. So, if I am out of line just say so, no problem.

I welcome any comments concerning the above paragraphs. (I.E. knock it off and get with the program) I also welcome any comments concerning sessions one and two posted below. Thanks again.

SESSION ONE: Disk 3 target 6 (07-27-2015, 14:23 PDT)

SESSION TWO: Disk 3 Target 6 (07-28-2014, 21:43 PDT)

The major reason session two was not posted before is: S2[A]. I.E. seven (7) AOL’S and AI - Reorient on that page. No summary or analysis was completed for session two.

Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:32 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

These sessions aren't bad at all. Don't expect that the exact shape of a living target will always come out. A circle is its archetype, and often it will remain at that all the way to the ST. It is then up to S6 or further explorations to flesh out the details.

It is also possible to pick up circumstantial evidence of the situation where the photo was taken, a tele-lens and people at a birds of prey show might be plausible explanations in this case. Imagination also can be vicious and you won't always catch when it enhances reality.

That you have declared many AOL's is no hindrance, quite the opposite, it shows you're taking care of them. Of course you'll notice when they start to drive a session completely, won't dissipate and the same things keep coming back. That happens a lot at the beginning (I guess you're mostly over that, haven't kept track of your progress). I'm not quite sure what you mean with "AOL-nothing" though. Were you wondering that you didn't have one there or not enough? Whichever the case, if it throws you into thinking then this is bad.

>>

Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:28 am
Extreme User
Extreme User

Hi kfa,
kfa wrote:
what you mean with "AOL-nothing" though. Were you wondering that you didn't have one there or not enough?

I think I started to write "AI", then since I wrote "AOL" I just waited a moment to see what popped up.

In answer to the previous feedback I offer the following:

Tiger74 wrote:
S2[X] - If you are interrupted during a session then you must resume/begin again with S1 of whatever key site aspect

kfa wrote:
You cannot take a break during S2, only after the completion of a S4. S2 is there to build up your target contact, and if you're thrown off the rails for whatever reason, you're not getting it back just like that.

Yes, you are both correct. I have been told about this before. I will make sure it does not happen again.
From now on I will apply the dash marks as necessary. This is also covered in the training disks.

Tiger74 wrote:
S4[X] - Make sure you always begin S4 by probing the S column. AND: S4[A] - I would prefer you to stop error trapping until you have finished the course and have more practice under your belt.

Agreed.

All else, so noted and agreed.

I appreciate you taking the time and effort for commenting on my sessions.
Any comments or suggestions for improvement, good, bad or ugly are always appreciated. Thanks again.

Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:01 pm