It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:33 pm

Disc 03 / Target 02 
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post Disc 03 / Target 02
Hi all,
This is the front loaded target from Disc 03/Target 02 [2805/1069]
My accuracy compared with the feedback on the DVD was quite a bit off. I did not get any "plant" or "small" descriptors, some AOL's that had some similarity.

Here is my session based on the above TRN...

Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:00 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Disc 03 / Target 02
Page One:

I want you to add in the time zone into your starting time stamp. One day it wlil become helpful to you and the group of RV'ers you work with to know exactly when a session was run.

Try to not to trail off to the right of the page from the end of your ideogram. It is just unnecessary and you do not want to keep bad habits for they lead to inaccuracy and extra noise.

Everything else looks solid!

Page Two:

I am not sure if you AOL'd 'textured' in line with the rest. You must drop all AOL's to the right side of the page and in the same manner every time you do so.

This is more of something for every stage, but I want you to spread out over the entire page and loosen up a bit when your buzzing through the session.

Page 4:

It is high time that you give every stage it's own page, and again, stretch out over the entire page. Don't you see that this page is far too crunched together? Spread out!

Page 5

Thick is not properly sketched into the stage three analytical sketch. Every word MUST be represented EVERY TIME!

Page 6:

You are using up too much space with your page headings and columns here in stage four. Make the heading and column headings about 40% smaller.

You should be probing more by this stage of the DVD course. You are almost finished and have yet to probe fully across the page.

What is with the 'AOL -' in the middle of the tangible column? Put things in the proper place.

Page 7:

Again the AOL'ing in line with everything else has to stop and be consistent throughout the entire session. AOL's must be dissipated in the same way EVERY TIME!

Page 8:

'Thick' and 'Square' are no where to be found on this stage three analytical sketch. EVERY WORD EVERY TIME!

Page 9:

Everything I mentioned about on page 6 applies here as well. Heading's way too big, but your AOL's are in the right place though.

Your Break, End of Session, and Resume protocols... <cough> ... They need to mirror each other, be almost identical, and need to be same every time you do one. They need to include what it is you are doing, the time(with time zone) Date, TRNs(in brackets), and your name(preferably a signature)

When you go to break a session(write this):

BREAK

10:00pm CDT 9/18/14 [2805/1069] Nathan Johnson

When you go to End a Session:

END OF SESSION

10:00pm CDT 9/18/14 [2805/1069] Nathan Johnson

When you go to Resume a Session(at the top of the blank page to be used, and the signature is not necessary here):

RESUME
10:15pm CDT 9/18/14 [2805/1069] Nathan Johnson

Got it? Good.. do it the same way every time and it will become something that you do not even need to think about when you go to do it.

About the signature thing: The signature is something I never did initially.

Your Session Work/Structure is something that you are spending a TON of time, now, perfecting. I couldn't even begin to give an accurate account of how much time I have invested in myself and in my skill to get it to where I am at currently. You spend so much time and effort to even be able to Remote View and not to mention the time to put in getting answers on whatever it is you are after. Your session that you have just finished represents the current balance of time, money and effort you have spent on the quality that you see before you when you sign the Site Template.

You need to OWN IT. Put your big John Hancock on your work and be proud of it. Put your seal of approval on it and be proud that you have finely tuned your skill to the point where it is almost a work of art.

Simply put; OWN IT. Its yours. Sign it.

Page 13:

There is no need to place Tangible and Intangible markers next to the perceptions. The person looking at your template will know if it was a tangible or is an intangible just by understanding what the words mean. No need to label them.

Your making good progress there Nathan.

Incorporate these instructions into your next session work.

Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:57 am
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post Re: Disc 03 / Target 02
Hey thanks for the help.
I will put all of these into play. I'm starting to let go of the desire to be somewhat accurate in my results and just stay in structure. This is quite the skill to learn as far as time, discipline, patience and practice. I like it!
~Nathan

Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:02 pm