It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:50 am

Disc 1 / Target 1 / Redo 
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post Disc 1 / Target 1 / Redo
Here is my first Blind Target I never looked at the Target as I might have to redo all this again at a later date. All feedback is highly appreciated

5260/7948

All feedback is good feedback

I have a question, what if a descriptor word pops up and it is not for the category your in example the word green pops into mind and your in textures does that go in AOL or should I put that on the sidelines till I'm in colours?

D1T1 Redo

Source

Last edited by info@ril.cc on Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:47 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Disc 1 / Target 1 / Redo
info@ril.cc wrote:

I have a question, what if a descriptor word pops up and it is not for the category your in example the word green pops into mind and your in textures does that go in AOL or should I put that on the sidelines till I'm in colours?

If a descriptor pops up from a different category, you should immediately dissipate it like any other AOL. Eventually, one may get acclimated to the process enough that they may be able to hold on to the perception until they get to the proper category; however, for now just AOL it.

You shouldn't be concerned with all of that yet. make sure you have at least finished the DVD set before attempting this.

Page 1:

I want you to center every heading into the center of the page and underline them every time. The headers are the best way to stay on track during the session. Some say it is better than numbering the pages.

Also, you need to keep track of where you are at in each session in terms of which aspect of the site you are attaching to. SO, S1 here should have had a "[site]" attached next to it like so: "S1[Site]" and "S2[Site]" and "S3[Site]" all in the center of the page.

Page 2:

Again the S3 should be in the center of the page with [Site] and underlined like so: "S3[Site]"

You did well here on the freehand sketch, but you should know that every line or archetype should have a designator in brackets. The double vertical lines you have labelled [A] should have had two Aspect designations on them.

*Also, you should have put a link to the feedback photo at the bottom of your message so i don't have to go searching for the feedback photo.

Do you best to incorporate all of the suggested feedback into your next session.

Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:08 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

After having a look at the target, I would say that you have most of the aspects of the hurricane in your (all but brief) session.

Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:10 pm
Experienced User
Experienced User

Thank You

Your feedback is much appreciated,

I'll be doing the next target today.

Thank you again for all your support.

I would like to keep these targets blind in case I ever need to redo this in the future

Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:44 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

You need to look at the feedback photos so your unconscious knows what it has gotten right and see what came across/down on paper so that it can make adjustments.

Look at the feedback or you will have issues with getting better.

Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:09 pm