It is currently Thu May 24, 2018 11:52 am

Disk 03 / End of disc practice series – session 1 
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post Disk 03 / End of disc practice series – session 1
Hi all,
Here is Disk 03 / End of disc practice series – practice session 1

I may have made a mistake with this one. I wrote out the cue and TRN the night before and got interuped. I resumed and continued the next day with writing the 2nd TRN number on S1[site]

I seemed to get a few aspects correct. The infinity aspect really seemed to fall into place with the pretzels (lol) for me. Again, the AOL’s appeared to be more on target. Recently I have the feeling that I am using the same words and word patterns. Might this be a rut or plateau in my skill level?
Thanks,
Nathan

Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:25 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

Post Re: Disk 03 / End of disc practice series – session 1
Hi Nathan,

A few pointers for you. Place the ideogram on the same line as the prompt. Starting it on the line underneath as you have done means a momentary break as you lift the pen and move to the start of the new line, right at a critical entry point of entering the 'data stream' you need to lock on to. The ideograms look fine but don't need to take up so much room on the page. For example see page 4. No need to have the prompt take up the whole line like that.

The ST. The S3[A] is not entered complete as it appears on page 10. You need to include the descriptor "inside" and "vast" just where you have them on page 10.

S3[B] is not entered as you have it on page 14. Okay, I can see the circular aspect is likely reproducing the aspect you have already in S3[X], but it still needs to in the ST. You are thinking in-session, right at the point you include it on page 14. You were done with it when you finished S4[X]. I guess it was overly significant to you when you were working through the pages, and you found yourself fixated on it but you must work at keeping the conscious mind from screwing with your session.

You AOL's are there. The S4s look okay, except for the arrows on the first two. Having three of those kind of errors over both the first S4s isn't a lot but does suggest again you were not properly locked into the protocol. It will come with practice though. Again I suggest this points to thinking in-session. Be aware keeping the conscious mind from destroying our session is a major problem for the majority of us, and constitutes one of the greatest difficulties to overcome for anyone seeking to improve their RVing.

The target photo is much too difficult at this stage, but it is what turned up.

Keep up the practice.

Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:32 pm
Profile WWW
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post Re: Disk 03 / End of disc practice series – session 1
Hey thanks!
I will put these into play in my next session. I am really trying to cut back on my AOL drive and thinking process. I have been noticing how it can really throw me off. Also, I have been reviewing the descriptor list before every session just to see if I can get out of this "pet descriptor" mode that I have been in (using the same narrow vocabulary in most sessions). Is this still allowed at this stage?
Best,
Nathan

Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:54 am