It is currently Sun May 27, 2018 7:57 am

Disk 04 / Target 01 
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post Disk 04 / Target 01
I might have let the front-loading get to me on this one – especially when it came to the data analysis. I thought it had something to do with a disease but this was not supported in my data. I had a very difficult time pulling anything I could understand except that it was man made and had structure. I’m still a bit confused on what we can use in the data summary from the S[4]’s (or other areas of the session?). I thought we could only use the AI, EI, T and I columns then I saw others using dimensions and other data so I thought I would give that a try. I don't want to get of structure.
Thanks in advance for the help!

Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:15 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Disk 04 / Target 01
Greetings Nathan,

nathantj wrote:
I might have let the front-loading get to me on this one – especially when it came to the data analysis.

Although you were front-loaded by the description of what class of target this session would pertain to, knowing it was an enigma target was all you knew, which still could have been almost anything and not much different than a blind target. Your analytical/thinking mind is what got you on this one! Granted it was a more advanced target to RV, but, at your stage of learning/training, structure should be your paramount consideration. Accuracy and detail will come only with continued and consistent practice. When you complete a session, ask yourself "Was I in structure?". Being in structure not only includes knowing the mechanics of the protocols,but also training your conscious mind to stay out of the way. Also, remember that you must take a short break after completing your ST before you begin your summary/analysis.

nathantj wrote:
I thought it had something to do with a disease but this was not supported in my data

Your session data (S4 sensory and dimension only) is what your summary should consist of. Nothing more and nothing less.

nathantj wrote:
I had a very difficult time pulling anything I could understand except that it was man made and had structure.

That was basically all your limited S4 data gave you to work with, therefore, why jump to any unnecessary or inaccurate conclusions or postulates in this case? Remember, only data that is contained in all S4 sensory and dimension columns should be in your summary. Nothing more and nothing less.

nathantj wrote:
I’m still a bit confused on what we can use in the data summary from the S[4]’s (or other areas of the session?). I thought we could only use the AI, EI, T and I columns then I saw others using dimensions and other data so I thought I would give that a try.

The S4- AI, EI, T, I, and AOL/S columns are what is used to label the ST. The S and D columns aren't used so as not to clutter the ST with too much data. The session summary is the method used to include this data. No other data from any other part of your session is used.

Again, remember that there is no shortcut to learning this skill!!!

Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:28 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

Hey thanks, this really helps.
In all of my recent sessions I was excluding S and D data from my S4's in my summary. I'm not sure how I missed this in the DVD's (I have even watched them twice).

Quick question, you said...
Quote:
Your session data (S4 sensory and dimension only) is what your summary should consist of. Nothing more and nothing less.

Do you mean do NOT include T, I, AI, EI data as well in the summary? I thought that one of the parameters was to write down how I feel, how they feel at the site?
~Nathan

Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:52 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

nathantj wrote:
Do you mean do NOT include T, I, AI, EI data as well in the summary? I thought that one of the parameters was to write down how I feel, how they feel at the site?

I must correct myself. all S4 data will comprise your session summary. Follow this simple format:

1. Begin by describing the site.
2. Next focus on describing the target.
3. Next describe the site elements and any interactions to the target.
4. Finally finish by describing how the site makes you feel.

This is just a basic format to help you become familiar with writing your summaries, and can be modified to fit your own style of writing. Remember, do not add any data that is not in your S4. Stick only to the data that is contained in your session.

Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:09 am