Post Disc 1/target 5/ help me please
submitting another session for comments. really appreciate your
efforts and thank you so much.

Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:27 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post Re: Disc 1/target 5/ help me please
omnilight,

I want to address some things with you. When you write your AI, write them like this: AI-cold. Don't put the periods, such as you have.

You are declaring your AOLs: good. You can do a search in the login page for AOL. This will help you greatly right now: it will help you understand the nature of AOL & how to deal with it as it comes up in sessions. You could use this right now.

I don't know if you are at the end of disc 1 or the beginning of disc 2. Tangible & intangibles are discussed at the beginning of disc 2, but you have entered disc 1, target 5. Did you work 7 other sessions at the end of the 1st disc? You should have; it's very beneficial as to getting the protocols down as presented in the 1st disc. Tangibles & intangibles are not presented till disc 2.

All of your AIs: write them like this: AI-cool No need for periods (A.I.) as you have done. You can say this out loud too.

On your S4 pg., if you make your headline closer to the top, you will have more room to work all your S4s. Remember to stop 2/3 of the way down your page; any info after 2/3 is not to be trusted. You can lightly touch each individual column w/ your pen tip. That's either at the end of disc 1, or the beginning of disc 2, I don't remember. You can look it up for review. NEVER place your pen in the AOL or the AOL/S columns. AOL just happens as a matter of course. It always must be declared as such because it is trash. While in S4, don't put slashes under column headlines. You can do that in S2, but not S4.

No need to write all your percepts on the bottom of your S4. Placing them on the ST is enough.

Don't forget to search those terms: AOL & tangibles/intangibles. There's plenty of info there for you.

Are you Italian or Eastern European? Your handwriting reflects someone from Europe. Have a good day.

Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:16 am
Advanced User
Advanced User

I forgot one thing, omnilight. It looks as though you have used 2 different colored pens. I see 2 colors on pg.8 S4[A]. Maybe it's just the way the copy came across. I just want to make sure that you are not going back into your sessions and adding information because, if you are doing this, it isn't allowed. I understand the date on pg. 1, but not pg.. 8.

Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:28 am
Experienced User
Experienced User

Josephine Thank you so much. Seriously noted all points and include all the corrections I practiced the beginning part myself. Your detailed comments really help me. I spend time for T, I and AOL. I am not quite sure of it now. I have info only from this forum No other access.
Please this point I don't find where I made Not clear to me.
"WHILE IN S4, DON'T PUT SLASHES UNDER COLUMN HEADLINES"
You mean: AOL/S this slash between L and S?
Thanks for your valuable time.
Paul

Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:07 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

omnilight, Sorry for not being clear.

In S4, you write out S D AI EI T I AOL AOL/S: this headline is underlined. As you work in each column, if you have no descriptors, say in the EI column, you leave a blank. As you work back & forth across your columns, you might have a descriptor later. If you do not have a descriptor, then leave a blank space,not a slash. You simply move to the next column. Also, something which I forgot before, while in your S4s, don't underline the AIs. I told you about the periods, I forgot to tell you about the underlining of your AIs.

AOL/S is written as such; it gets a forward slash.

Hope I'm clear now.

Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:48 am
Experienced User
Experienced User

Josephine Thank you and Merry X'Mas!
Paul

Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:12 am