It is currently Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:22 am

DVD Course Disk03 Target02 2805/1069 for Comments Please 
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post DVD Course Disk03 Target02 2805/1069 for Comments Please
Front-loaded Target: Bird Beak Deformity/Primary Cause

Because I am so off-target, I can only surmise that I was AOL-driven throughout, even though a couple of my early AOLS seem closer to the target (DDT, etc.)

My "X-outs" are intended as Error Trapping.

Thank you for any comments, suggestions, etc.
Victor

Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:22 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post Re: DVD Course Disk03 Target02 2805/1069 for Comments Please
Vmriehl, I'm going to stick my neck out here in this reply. You have a lot of valid data, however, if I were a betting woman, I would take a look at your S4[X]. Your data shows life form in your {T} column, then right after that you have an AOL: animal. Right after that, you placed 'animal' in the {I}ntangibles column, which really belongs in the T column. if meant as a specific animal. "Animal' could represent the nature of something. That would allow it to be in the I column. If that's the way you meant it, then it's in the right place. If you meant animal as a physical animal, then it belongs under the T column.

If you keep having the same AOL during a session, then draw it out on a separate piece of paper. It's not part of the session. When you are finished sketching out that AOL, throw the piece of paper on the floor, and treat it like any AOL: drop your pen, and resume your session after a few seconds. You allow your unconscious to separate from the persistent AOL in that matter.

I thought you had a lot of data. It takes time, patience, persistence, and keep practicing to train the unconscious to follow this protocol.

One other thing, when you create your ST, be careful in transferring all of the data from your S3s. I don't see the arrows from your S3[X] on you ST.

Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:52 am