It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:11 pm

Disk2/Target2/ First post - Feedback please!! 
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post Disk2/Target2/ First post - Feedback please!!
Hi this is my first post, bit of a mission uploading with photbucket but getting the hang of it!
Couldnt get session to display completely in the correct order, but all the info is there, will have the next session in perfect order!!
I have done about 10 sessions so far and only now feel a bit more confident as im beginning to get the format, barring a few errors!!
Im actually starting to enjoy doing sessions now i can relax a little, as was all a lot to take in at first.
Got the boxset about 3 weeks ago, and am mad keen to get feedback and advice so I can put it into practice.
The forum is brilliant answered most the questions I wanted to ask, and reviewed the first 2 disks again, this helped to fill in a few gaps!
In this session I missed s1,s2 & s3 of [c], maybe I was getting tired!!
Any way glad to be in the community and await youre feedback!!
Thanks in advance!!

Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:24 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: Disk2/Target2/ First post - Feedback please!!
Hi,

1. Now that you've moved away from the templates from DVD 01, you no longer need to label the columns in S2 as you go. Look at this example of an advanced viewer, Tiger 74, on an advanced target: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=9846&p=51937&hilit=reno#p51937

*Ignore the target in that example, ignore the multiple ideograms for now that this viewer produced, only look at page 1 and 2 of that session because the advanced stuff in that session may be confusing to you right now. Stick to what you know( except fix the things below):

3. You no longer have to write the word "TRNs" on page one, nor do you need to put a line under your TRNs. All you need to do is simply write the numbers: 1234/5678 ( or whatever) and immediately allow the hand to produce an ideogram. Don't box in the ideogram.

4. Do you see how the viewer simply writes the percepts as the session goes along without labeling the columns(textures colors, smells, taste, etc?) You should do this, too. It is really your choice whether you want to remain writing horizontally, although I would recommend doing it vertically as Tiger74( and myself) do... there are many advantages to doing so. Number your pages as you go along, too.

* HOWEVER, In S4, the first thing you need to do is label the columns once you get to that page and then begin working through the matrix table. Make sure to draw one big horizontal line under the S4 headings. Also, get in the habit of including the AOL/S column, even though you do not need it at the moment.

4. When you declare your AOLs, all you have to do for each one is write: AOL-dog, or AOL-bananna, and drop your pen; you no longer need to pre-format an AOL column. Make sure to include the dash mark.

AI will be done the same way: AI- Happy

5. Your S3 freehand labels [x] [A], etc need to be touching a line, not an empty space on the page.

6. All analytical sketches should go on their own separate page

7. Do not put aspect labels, like [X] on your S.T. Do not put AOLs on S.T. because all you are doing is basically coping things over at that point, AOL will not be a problem.

8. When you are doing your prompts, write: From the top of [X] SSBP (You can say, something should be perceivable to yourself as you write the abbreviation).

Fix these things and then post a new session for now.

Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:57 pm
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post Re: Disk2/Target2/ First post - Feedback please!!
Thanks for the reply MultiLnV,
Will take all that on board and post another session for critique as soon as.
Appreciate the feedback.
I checked out the link to Tiger74 session, ill study it and copy the format, looked like an in depth session!
Back to it!

Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:59 am