It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:38 pm

MultiLnV 1598/5982 
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post MultiLnV 1598/5982
Thanks again MultiLnV comments are greatly appreciated.
Generally I haven't been using my s2 dimensions for my freehand sketch, but looking at the session you were talking about I may have done so!!
I didn't know I had to drop the pen on AI's, I thought it was only for AOL's, so thanks for that!
Should I be writing end on ST or after my summary?
When doing s4, what should I do if percepts are slow to come I know the AI & TI take longer to come through but what if I wait for more than 3 or 4 seconds and nothing?
Anyways let me know what you think!!

Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:54 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: MultiLnV 1598/5982
Your feedback can be found in he first link in RVRobot's Bootcamp of targets here: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2582&hilit=1598%2F5982

You are doing better, but there are still some basic things to fix.

Keep in mind this is a skill, just like learning a new language, many errors are expected. I have been remote viewing for awhile and I am not perfect.

I will give you more feedback on your session pages/structure later on in the day/night, but I did not want you to have to wait for feedback, so click on that link and find your TRNs.

A few quick answers to your questions , though:

1. Yes, Please do not use S2 dimensions for freehand, only for analytical sketches.

2. End should go on the S.T. (in the future, when you go beyond the S.T. to higher stages, it will go on the last page of remote viewing data.

3. You are correct, EI does take longer than other data to come, sometimes 4-5 seconds or so. So, you put your pen there and wait for the data to percolate up. If nothing comes to mind, you can't worry about it, you have to move your pen over to the next column. Sometimes, you will not have AI and sometimes the target will not even have emotions.

Remember, you can't force data... to force data is thinking and your session will be a failure. You have to put what comes to mind and then quickly move on. Keep your own analysis out of it. Make use of your AOL columns. In your S4[X], you do not have an AOL, which is usually a bad sign that imagination took a hold of you. Attention has to be razor sharp and you have to learn to recognize your own imagination and analysis when it arises. Of course, this comes with time and practice.

Put the data down, don't think about what you just wrote down and keep moving.

Ed Dames, in a critique to another student, said this and after reading this it helped me a lot:

Quote:
Every datum that you objectify, either as a line drawing or word -- you pause to think about. Don't pretend that you aren't -- stop fooling yourself. You are displaying a confidence factor (to me) which should not be present. For me, each session moment is what I term a 'divine uncertainty' (not sure if that resonates with you...)

You MUST proceed through a RV session as one would play a piano piece, i.e., do not -- even for a moment -- pause to think about the note that you just played. Always be ready to play that next note/chord.

Simply stated, you are investing your ego in the session, at every turn. As long as you continue to do this, you will crash and burn. I had to learn the hard way (change hurts, therefore sucks). People like David, who've spent a lot of time in ashrams (really), learned to deposit their ego in the 'deposit ego here' trash bin, outside the ashram door. You've got to honor what we term the 'unconscious' part of mind if you desire to plug into it. I can see you in 5-D, and you are not doing that.

You are too attached to your body, and the 'here and now.' You need more 'slack.'

I will be back.

Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:03 pm