It is currently Sun May 27, 2018 8:01 am

MultiLnV-rvbootcamp /1354/6795/ Please critique. 
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post MultiLnV-rvbootcamp /1354/6795/ Please critique.
Hi There MultiLnV
I have posted another of rvrobots targets for you to scrutinise for me, any advice would be appreciated as always!
I have been back through the dvd's to recap along with youre advice from the previous target.
I have not progressed any further through the dvd's as ive been doing rvrobots bootcamp. Should I continue with the bootcamp or with the dvd's?
I have noticed some peoples sessions have multiple ideograms for the same aspect, will this allow for more accurate data?
Thanks again.

Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:19 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: MultiLnV-rvbootcamp /1354/6795/ Please critique.
Your structure is a lot better than it was just a few weeks ago. You have some written data and sketches that appear to resemble what is at the target site. . . that's always nice!

Yes, 3 ideograms in S1 can result in better contact with the site, but I would not try this until you’ve gotten through the DVD set, at least. It is not going to drastically change the outcome for you right now.

Proceed through the DVD course now. When you get done with DVD 3, let me know.

Page 1: What is the word underneath “warm” in temperatures?

Page 2: Why is there not a label on the motion arrow at the bottom? Do not leave out anything.

Make sure you do not embellish on your freehand archetypes. It looks like for Aspect [A] you may have tried to consciously add a little extra to it. Keep your thoughts at bay and just let hand/body produce what it wants.

Also, make sure your ideograms are being produced in less than a second at all times.

Page 7: What dimension words did you refer to, to sketch the up-down arrows and the wavy lines on the left?

In every S4(and any other stage), You must write AI-worried ( for example) and drop pen.

In S4, you do want let unconscious lead you around, while you consciously place things in the correct columns as the percepts enter your awareness, spontaneously.

It seems like you did this, but if flow of dries up after S and D, and you get no impulse to go to another category, you can purposefully put your pen in the T column. If nothing comes to mind right away (immediately) you move your pen to a new column very quickly, like I, or S and D again, and see if there is anything else.

Page 11: Your S4[B] is a little suspect to me: You have attentive and cautious and worried in the I column, those sound like emotions to me—make sure things are going in the right spot, that’s part of the RV process. You also wrote vehicle and machine, soon after the misplacement. While you cannot really think while you do this process, you have to be sure you are not editing out any information and your own thinking/mental imagery is not in the way. Be attentive. low-level tangibles will usually come first like structure, object, etc before the high level tangible idea of vehicle pops up.

Page 12: You have to make it clear which is AI and EI on your S.T. The day might come along where you are RV'ing something to do with the emotion of love, as opposed to the idea of it, so making the distinction will be helpful to readers.

You are progressing well.

You are progressing well.

Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:43 pm
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Hi MultiLnV

Thanks for the critique again.

The word under warm is clammy!
The arrow should have had Vast written on it!
In Aspect[A] I added spontaneous archetypes.
Ideograms are done in less than a second I make sure of it.
Page 7 the extra dimensions were spontaneous archetypes.
I am dropping pen on AI & EI's, as you pointed out last time, thanks for the reminder.
Im still not 100% on the T & I's i will read up some more on this , I just feel I need to be putting something in them if unconscious throws them at me!
I will ensure AI's & TI's are clearly marked on following S.T's
Appreciate youre time, good to have someone keeping an eye out.
Fandangoman :mrgreen:

Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:14 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Don't drop pen for EI, only for AI ( and AOL) and you must write it like this AI- (even in S4).

On page 2, the arrow should have an aspect label on it. You can't write "vast" because words are not allowed there in S3 freehand.

The reason you drop pen for AI- is because it is supposed to help you break away/discharge from any emotional you feel so that your emotions do not start contaminating/biasing the data. For example, you may be writing down data and have a change in emotions as a result and therefore, you have to let that go. You do not drop pen for EI because you need to stay connected to the pattern of info.

Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:55 am
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Hi MultiLnv,
I have completed dvd3 now, I really struggled with the front loaded sessions,
ended up with nothing resembling anything like any of the targets!
Are there any good practice targets for front loaded sessions you would recommend.
As far as creating my own cues, it all seems very confusing as to what words and hyphens etc to use. Ive spent ages on the forums looking, and nearly everyone who attempts their own gets told they are no good!
The dvd's dont really go into much detail about cueing and it seems like a wasted session to just try one out if theres a good chance its crap!!
Sorry to sound so negative but Im feeling like I havent made any progress whilst attempting front loaded sessions!
Maybe I should attempt some more sessions with the tried and tested cues!
Threre was a good one where tiger74 found someones glasses for them!
Maybe ill try that look for something thats lost.
Thanks for youre time again.
Fandangoman.

Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:21 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I will respond to this Wednesday. Sorry for delay.

Tue May 05, 2015 1:47 am