It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:03 pm

Feed back 
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post Feed back
DM....

Hope you can take a look at the items I just posted. Let me know if you can't see them. I think I finally figured out how to post on the community board.

Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:36 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Feed back
So David,

First read this here:

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=85

Then go back and figure out how to make the image appear on the screen here on the RV community forums boards. Look up a how to on how to post to an average BB Code style forum; you might find a YouTube video on it.. It will help you immensely and help others help you.You are in the correct forum, but you need to figure out how to post the images correctly. Also, title your posts in the manner the link above suggests.

I haven't the time to try to find the feedback photos, so you should link to them if applicable so that whomever should spend their time going over your work doesn't have to spend more time hunting feedback photos down.

If this is the Disk 1 / Target 1 session, then I know what it is, but the further you go; the harder it will be for other people to find your feedback photo.

Now that you have finished the 1st DVD target; go back into this forum and look for other people's results and compare to your session. A lot of your learning will have to be done on your own. IT IS PARAMOUNT that you use the search option on the forum boards. This community has a wealth of information in it, and all you need do is look for your own answers.

I can only help with the structure and few other things. This is going to be squarely on your own shoulders, so pull up your bootstraps and get to it.

Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:45 am