It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:41 pm

DVD 1 - Targets 1-4: New to RV sharing resulsts 
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post DVD 1 - Targets 1-4: New to RV sharing resulsts
I want to share my results of going through the lessons of DVD 1 with those who may be like me. I have an interest in RV, and many similar topics, but I don't think I have any natural "psychic" abilities. If RV works for me, I would like to use it to explore other topics that interest me like life on other worlds. Since Ed Dames says that most people can learn I thought I would give it a try.

When I was going through the targets on DVD 1, I never once actually saw anything in my minds eye. (Actually, for Target 4, I kept getting images in my head but they were all wrong.) It was more like I sensed things and would draw things on the templates corresponding to what I felt was there. I would get the impressing there was a structure so I would draw a box or some sharp angles. And then I would get a sense of movement so I would draw an arrow. But mostly I would get the impression that something was there and then I would draw some sort of scribble not knowing what it was.

Target 1:
I would have to say that I missed the mountains. The only pointed (or peaked) object I drew was the smallest thing I drew on the page but it was also the object I labelled [X]. But only about half of my descriptors where accurate.

Target 2:
For me, I thought the second target was the most interesting as far as the type of results I got. I drew a large arrow pointing down. I thought it was movement when I drew it but it may have been the Statue of Liberty itself (I labelled it [X}). I also had an impression of a platform, rocks, and water. But it appears I drew the waterline above the platform so I think that's a miss. My analytical sketch (Stage 3 of [X]) appears to be a swirling mass of water overlooked by a platform (interesting!). Overall my results were not a hit but a glancing blow.

Target 3:
Target 3 was largely a miss for me. I drew a large structure and something swirly but no people. I did keep getting the impression of lots of people and looking down upon streets, but I pawned it off as AOLs instead of the actual target. In fact, my AOLs are more descriptive of the target than my results. So I thought how does one tell an AOL from the target? So for target 4 I thought wouldn't be so dismissive of reoccurring impressions.

Target 4:
Whoa Nelly! Was that a miss! My Site Template ended up being a dam. I was getting impressions of bridges, steam, wood, and lots of movement. But I think I let the AOLs take over. My freehand sketch of Stage 3 of the Site does not seem to have any relation to the target. I did sense lots of steam but it wasn't the main component of my results. And I didn't have an impression of a mountain at all. This was the most disappointing result of them all. I really felt I was on target the whole time. My heart really sank when I saw the picture of the eruption.

Oh well. I'm going to keep practising using the targets supplied by other students on this forum. I definitely think this works, but it’s unclear if it will work for me.

Fri Jan 14, 2005 6:14 pm