It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:03 pm

Blind pool to S6 [**** nation's leader]/uppermost thoughts 
Extreme User
Extreme User

Post Blind pool to S6 [**** nation's leader]/uppermost thoughts
The actual name of the leader was in the cue used in place of the bracketed text. This is pulled from my blind pool. I completed to S6. I have not had a lot of experience completing a movement from Site to S6. I have had a few problems in the past. I thought this a good opportunity to see if I have things right and check mistakes.

This apparently is the uppermost thoughts of the leader of the government in a nameless country. The basic session to ST was done blind. The movement is 'the origin of' element [Z].

I would of course appreciate any pointers on where things are not correct (hopefully there is nothing here rending the S6 garbage).

The session was completed the other week. From here on in, in future work I will be reigning in those AIs and Es :wink:

Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:27 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Blind pool to S6 [**** nation's leader]/uppermost though
First glance, you can't run a high level 'origin' prompt without a full session. Your [Z] needs a full session, not a S1-S6, since you are moving away from the site. I would also question why you think 'origin' is a right follow-on strategy.

Why are you labeling it with a Z? Use element numbers. Since 1-3 are used, use [4].

Don't restart your page numbering with each follow-on session. Continue the page numbering from where you left off.

Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:34 am
Profile WWW
Extreme User
Extreme User

Hello BStuart.

Thanks for taking the time to comment.

Quote:
Your [Z] needs a full session, not a S1-S6, since you are moving away from the site.

Could you explain what I need for a 'full session'. I thought that is what I had done. I took the element [1] from the ST of a full session. I then did a full session on [1] taking it to ST. Then I labeled and aspect [Z] (I wasn't sure about where to move after already using subscripts so thought it safe to use a new alphabetical label). I then did a movement on the origin of [Z] from S1 to S2 skipping the freehand and going straight to the analytical sketch, then to S4 to get the percepts and on to S6. I was following instructions here.

So I have missed something. I can't see what it was, unless there is no way around it but to explore elements [2] and [3] on the basic session ST also? The only reason I skipped doing that was because I regarded this as only a check session to see I had the basics in place. Although the cue did spark my attention once I had seen it.

Please if you have the time, or anyone else out there, I would appreciate it if you put me right as to the fundamentals I missed. I need to make sure I understand the correct procedure to produce an S6.

Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:50 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

First, you should start practicing S6 on visual targets, with visual prompts. Trying to make heads or tails of a S6 on someone's uppermost thoughts doesn't seem prudent to me. You get zero feedback, not to mention the cue is experimental at best.

Second, you ran the first 'origin' prompt correctly by executing a new freehand sketch, followed by a full session. Why do you think you could skip this with your second 'origin' prompt? The origin of an element on the site template is going to move you away from the site, and requires a new freehand sketch. However, If you are merely looking closer at something on the ST, such as from the top of [1] SSBP, then the straightforward S1-S6 is ok.

Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:29 am
Profile WWW
Extreme User
Extreme User

The trickiness for me was in the nature of the target as you have noted already. I presumed the uppermost thought was a concern for something existing in reality. Perhaps a desire or fear but the emotion to me was secondary to the actual thing as it exists in reality no matter at what stage of realisation it is at this point in time. That reality was what I thought I was targeting. Again I presume this individual is of sound mind and therefore the uppermost thought they have is not focused on something not real, if you know what I am getting at here. This is why I considered it a good enough target for an S6.

The particular element on the ST from the basic session was an enigma as much as it was not readily recognisable. So I ran the second session targeting the origin. I was aiming to take a crack at an S6. So from the second session so I took an element from my second session and again asking once more what is the origin. I think I understand how to use an S6 to get the geometries of something, this would be easier because I just run a series of prompts after the completion of the ST in a basic session. Prompts; such as 'From 100 meters above [1]', and From 100 metres North of [1]' '...West of [1]'. These involving S1[1], S2[1], S3[1] (analytical), S4[1], and then the S6 for each prompt, getting 3 S6s.

In this case though the geometries would not have been as helpful as knowing the origin. Reading from another thread on the forum Kocmodpom runs through what is needed to give the top of, origin of, function of, purpose of…

See fourth to last post.
http://www.rvcommunity.net/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=7568&p=43473&hilit=stage+six#p43473

Quote:
Label the aspect of interest on the S.T. with [1].

Then do one of the following S1[1] prompts:

S1[1] "From the top of [1] SSBP"
S1[1] "The origin of [1] SBP"
S1[1] "The function of [1] SBP"
S1[1] "The purpose of [1] SBP"

Then continue on with:

S2[1]
S3[1] (new freehand sketch with new aspects labeled , , , , etc.)
S1 "From the top of SSBP", S2, S3, S4
S1, S2, S3, S4
etc.
new S.T. based off of , , etc.
Then the S6 on whatever aspect you of that subsession you ran.

I presumed after I targeted the origin of [1] to get an S6 I then needed to mark an element and then do the S1[1] through to S4[1] but with analytical instead of freehand S3, then go straight to S6 with no ST.

So really I just should have completed the second session ST, and gone straight to S6. Is that right?

Quote:
However, If you are merely looking closer at something on the ST, such as from the top of [1] SSBP, then the straightforward S1-S6 is ok.

Sorry to get really pedantic here but I am finding S6 applied outside of geometries to be way way confusing. Do you mean from this I could have simply completed the basic session to ST, then completed an S1 through to S6 for the origin and without the ST.

If so then has that extra work I have done and re-identifying an element as [Z] rendered my S6 garbage?

Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:14 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

If [Z] is the Eiffel Tower, is it's origin in your original site template, or will it require a new site to look at?

The problem is that you are losing chain of custody: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1848&p=10782&hilit=follow+on+prompts#p10782

Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:12 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Kiwi, I guess it is high time to ask the Boss for an advanced one on one...

----------

When you are done with the initial ST and label some elements, you basically have two options:

1. To do target geometry prompts
2. To execute high level prompts

Now, option 1 does not require S3 freehand and a new ST. Sometimes, when you may skip S4 and to proceed to S6 Drawings, S6 Modelling, relational diagrams or some other S6 tools from the countless inventory.

Speaking about option 2: you MUST do new S3 freehand and a full new session which will lead you to a new ST (let's say, if you are after the origin of [1], you must label the new ST page as ST[1] - origin ). At that point, you will have a very firm target contact and thus you may jump (after the new ST) to some of the S6 tools, S7 or something else.

Of course, you can do firstly some target geometry of a given element and then to do some high level prompt on the same element. Or you can explore the target geometry of one element and then to decide to do a high level prompt related to another element. It all depends on your session stratagem.

The key thing which you need to know well is to understand which prompt is leading you away from the original site and which doesn't. Hope that you are not getting confused.

Side note: looking at your session, I guess that this Z is actually 2. Correct?

Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:06 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

This might be helpful Kiwi. This is what has already been said on the forum, I just put it in this form. I did this on my phone so it may not look that great.

Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:16 pm
Profile WWW
Extreme User
Extreme User

First up, thank you guys for all the pointers.

What I get from the feedback. By using the origin prompt in the second session after producing the first ST, I left the original site. This was still okay though because I had marked the original ST with [1] and therefore investigating that element in the follow up session. Chain of custody remains intact.

I should have then produced the S6 with same origin prompt entered at the top of the page. What I get the third session is my big mistake. Firstly, because I wrongly thought I needed to do it to produce the S6, and related to this I failed to note the distinction of staying with the site and leaving it, and thirdly the way I went about it was incorrect anyway. By labeling an element in the second ST with a new label (‘[Z]’) the chain of custody with the original site is now in question. I am not absolutely sure the continuity is broken though.

BStuart, I must admit I would have thought, particularly after going through the thread you linked to, that the sessions remain linked by the [Z] (which should have been a [4]). Yes, but I think I am still somehow missing the obvious by not seeing clearly how I have broken the chain… very frustrating not to be getting what ever it is.

I get that a third session would be about investigating element [2] or [3] in the original ST with a higher level prompt such as function, or origin, or to examine the geometries. All with the purpose of producing another S6 for each of the follow up sessions.

Stefan, yes a one on one with the Boss is a definite goal, if indeed offered, but in any event the means are not presently available. I have to admit [Z] labelled the spiral-like elements in the second S.T with no conscious intention they be linked to what is marked as element [2] on the original ST. But yes on reflection I guess they could well be. That would seem to be a revisitation of my old nemesis meteorites or like bodies from somewhere ‘out there’.

RVTD, Thanks!! Your chart makes sense to my apparently visually wired analytical brain, especially in light of Stefan’s key point. excellent depiction.

Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:14 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Quote:
By labeling an element in the second ST with a new label (‘[Z]’) the chain of custody with the original site is now in question. I am not absolutely sure the continuity is broken though.

The chosen follow-on prompt is the key here, not the labeling of elements. The prompt directs where the answer will come from, either the ST you are working from, or another new site altogether.

Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:30 pm
Profile WWW
Extreme User
Extreme User

Since I moved away from the first site by setting up a prompt for origin of an element on the ST and not realising the significance I goofed with the third session aimed at producing an S6.

So I was trying to apply the method used for S6 to get geometries following the completion of an ST, but wrongly so because what I had was a prompt taking me away from the first ST. That required a new ST, and one linked to the first ST by way of the selected element I had labelled (Z in this case but I will use numbers from now on).

Going directly to S6 after the site from the second session (and labelling the S6 at the top with the origin prompt) would have been correct.

Banging forehead several times on desktop.

Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:56 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

What is the exact question, Kiwi?

Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:34 am
Extreme User
Extreme User

My exact question should have been what is the method of going about S6? But that isn't the question to ask I have discovered since there are several ways of going about an S6 depending on the task - as it is seen to be upon completing the initial ST.

I thought I had it down enough to post a session including a S6 based on a kind of prompt I have not used yet and showing how I went about it to get feedback.

I think I have it now. But I guess that remains to be seen.

Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:38 am
Profile WWW
Advanced User
Advanced User

Kiwi,

Just to be clear... when they say that you "can't skip the S3 Freehand sketch", that does not mean that the data you got was necessarily incorrect. It just means that that is not the recommended method of doing things nowadays, and rightly so.

It's my understanding that way back, the S3 Freehand did not exist and sessions went straight into one S3 sketch. Then it was realized (by Ed?) that by identifying different aspects first and then exploring each in turn was the better way to go. Much more information is derived that way... and it only makes sense if you think about it.

Back before I knew any better I used to skip the S3 Freehand on higher level (away from the target site) prompts just like you did with Z above. The data was fine but so much more data and a better picture can be obtained by treating it like a new session (which it is) and executing an S3 Freehand and exploring each of those aspects individually.

You might find that on other RV forums, skipping the S3 Freehand in these instances is overlooked. Not here though... no doubt you will see that executing an S3 Freehand in these cases is the most logical method and yields the most data.

Thu May 31, 2012 3:20 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

Hi Demo.

I appreciate your comments. Particularly as you have bothered to restart a thread I thought had sunk to the bottom of the pool. I learned a lot from posting that session. I think too the replies from experienced hands gives this thread excellent resource value for others venturing into higher level prompts.

It is a good thing to have attention focused on the data content because prior to performing the final movement the structure was okay. This content is mind blowing. We need to allow for the experimental nature of the cue as BStuart alerts. However, in my humble opinion the data produced does not at all appear to conflict with the cue (if I can put it that way). The fact it comes from a blind pool, that is the cue was sighted only following the completion of the basic session to the first ST, suggests to me the cue may be good.

Additionally, even though the structure of the final prompt was goofed - missing the new freehand sketch when failed to note the significance of leaving the original site - it still felt like I was getting something solid from the matrix. As I think you suggest is still likely the case. After realising the cue the data came across to me as disturbing as it would to most of us whether of the particular country or not, and I mean disturbing on several levels.

Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:46 pm
Profile WWW
Advanced User
Advanced User

Yes, if that cue and data are correct then it is disturbing. Perhaps we should all be digging holes in the ground.

Keep on keeping on Kiwi...

Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:54 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

Post Poking an old session for new ideas
This session has been bugging me for a while and so I decided to do some follow up analysis. I am really interested to see if anyone has had a session with similar results. I have had another session this year showing significant similarities in the ST to the final S6 of this session.

I acknowledge there are procedural mistakes and these are discussed for the main part by some of the pros. But it appears the end result still may have a degree of validity, supported by a similar ST in a more recent session. I am kicking the thread back to life primarily because I want to use it to work through some ideas.

I am postulating now the S6 (last page) is either comet ISON or associated with it.

We have just had the comet ISON saga conclude (maybe) with NASA apparently suffering innumerable difficulties with its very expensive technology. The end result NASA gave us not a single detailed image of the comet. Not one from any camera from the time ISON passed Mars to the completion of perihelion. Incredible. Now lets just suppose at the highest level governments knew about ISON before it arrived? Lets also suppose at least some of NASA's equipment did capture images and data that we will never get to see but that they were looking for. Let's suppose governments know what is happening. The session was completed on the 22 April 2012. That is 5 months before the official discovery of ISON.

Here goes then. My brief re-analysis.

In the S3 the three elements a life form indicated by the round object, a directional force, and a structure. The structure archetype is odd here because the S3 [X] illustration on page 5 sketches some objects appearing to be naturally formed rather than manmade. S4 confirms this; they are natural objects. On the same page, ‘implants’ ought to have been crossed out. That was clearly and AOL. But it didn’t seem to affect the session.

S4[A] indicates the determination of ‘person huddling’ on the S3[A] to be an AOL/S rather than an AO, once considering the data. After all it is a life form/living thing it is a person, there are EI apparent, and the associated intangibles include ‘intimidated’ and ‘sheltering’ all of which support the initial idea on the page 8 of a person huddling (think of the metamorphosed bodies of people uncovered under the ash at the Roman city of Pompeii)

The S3[B] on page 11 includes 'Reflection'. That appears odd if this was to be the Sun. It suggests an image reflecting on the surface of some medium. The following S4[A] on page 12 gives ‘Liquid’ which appears supported by the earlier ‘Reflection’. I think now that ‘Liquid’ ought to have been crossed out. It is simply an AOL. That is indicated by the AOL of ‘Oil slick’ just above on the same page. I don’t think that AOL was cleared. I don't know about reflection. Since it is entered on the S3 sketch I really think this gives it some weight. Perhaps reflection has less to do with a projected image than it does to do with some quality or attribute that is apparent in one medium but is insignificant in comparison to that it which it is can only hint at. I mean as in the heat of the sun on the skin is a reflection of the energy released on to our planet by the Star. So in other words Y aspect can only reflect some quality of the greater Z. If that makes sense???

My conclusion
What I am really interested in here is the S6, i.e. last page of the session and the final page I posted (the page numbering was not correct). I see those two spheres to be two planets at bottom right. I am not sure why but I know I understood them as being planets when doing the session. There is some energy source that is expanding outwards. I had an idea after the session this was the Sun, now I think it is comet ISON. I am uncertain of what it is. There is an angular structure at top of the page. Definitely this is man-made. But there is little data gleaned on it from the session.

I am interested in that structure. What is it? What does it have to do with the other elements of the S6? Anybody ever get anything similar to this S6?

ISON exploded it seems. It also seems ISON was not exactly what we are told it was. I am presuming this session is linked to ISON. But the comet may not be what is shown in the S6.

Please feel free to post any thoughts. Either on the post session analysis, or your own conclusions? You may think the prompt was invalidated, but the base session is informative somehow.

Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:54 pm
Profile WWW
Extreme User
Extreme User

Post Did these uppermost thoughts lead the PM to his decision?
A follow up. See page 8 of the session above and the figure huddling as if in fear.

In December 2016, with almost a year of his third term as Prime Minister still to go, he resigned. According to the talking heads he was the most popular Prime Minister in this country's history. He was expected to lead his party in the next election. The consensus among official and unofficial experts in things political is that this leader's stated reasons for resigning just don't hold up. No health issue or embarrassing scandals have eventuated since his resignation.

Two days later, the Italian Prime Minister also resigns.

Interesting times, and its interesting to go back and see just how our conclusions from our remote viewing sessions panned out whenever that is possible, given the passage of time (as we know it).

Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:08 am
Profile WWW