It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:03 am

Review of Session Please Bstuart's [5929/0732] 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Review of Session Please Bstuart's [5929/0732]
I would appreciate a review of my session. I already caught a couple of things:
Page 8:

Instead of AI-afraid, I put AOL (brain burp) :( ! Didn't know what to do with this on Site Target so I listed it the way I wrote it originally. Could I have corrected it? I realized as soon as I wrote AOL that it was wrong....guess I was THINKING (bad girl)!

Page 11:

AI-yuck; yuck isn't on the descriptor list. Also, I forgot to list on Site Target.
If there are other corrections that I need to make, please let me know. I do have a question on the S.T. Since I couldn't "draw" some of the dimensions I wrote the words on the analytical sketch as instructed. So when I transfer the analytical sketch, do I still include the words?

Thanks, as always, for your time.

Jessie :)

[ 5929 / 0732 ]
Feedback

Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:20 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: Review of Session Please Bstuart's [5929/0732]
Excellent session. Perfect structure, Stage 4 AOL issue aside.
In the case as you describe above, noticing you are writing the wring word as you write it, I would say go ahead and draw a quick line through it and correctly label as AI. This is just to give your conscious mind something to do in order to keep from freaking out and losing the signal line. It's basically the same thing as when you catch yourself writing a word in the wrong stage 4 column and you quickly decide to draw an arrow pointing to the appropriate column. You could just as easily leave the errors as is, and correct them during your error-trapping session when you transfer your labels to your Site Template. At this time, you can go back over your stage 4s, check your AI, EI, T, I, AOL/s and S4.5 and see if they are labeled incorrectly or if you just feel that you are unsure of a word, you can cross it out in the Stage 4, and place it (also crossed out) on the Site Template to indicate it was error-trapped. Or you could just include it in the summary.

If you want to try to improve how you objectify your dimensions, try this. When wondering how to sketch something like "down" and you're sure it's not motion, but you're a bit confused about how to sketch "down", try letting your pen automatically go to where the "down" is and let it feel around, occasionally touching the paper. Then let your hand feel around and see if it wants to connect or shade in some of the markings it has made. But don't spend too much time doing this for each dimensional word. Do this "on the edge of rushing". Just stay relaxed and focused, but not quite rushed. You can try this a couple of times and see if it works for you. If it's messing you up, just go back to the way you were doing it. It will work itself out, either way.

Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:49 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: Review of Session Please Bstuart's [5929/0732]
Thanks, Tiger74 for your quick response and review!

Quote:
If you want to try to improve how you objectify your dimensions, try this. When wondering how to sketch something like "down" and you're sure it's not motion, but you're a bit confused about how to sketch "down", try letting your pen automatically go to where the "down" is and let it feel around, occasionally touching the paper. Then let your hand feel around and see if it wants to connect or shade in some of the markings it has made. But don't spend too much time doing this for each dimensional word. Do this "on the edge of rushing". Just stay relaxed and focused, but not quite rushed. You can try this a couple of times and see if it works for you. If it's messing you up, just go back to the way you were doing it. It will work itself out, either way.

I will try that technique...thanks for the suggestion.

Quote:
In the case as you describe above, noticing you are writing the wring word as you write it, I would say go ahead and draw a quick line through it and correctly label as AI. This is just to give your conscious mind something to do in order to keep from freaking out and losing the signal line. It's basically the same thing as when you catch yourself writing a word in the wrong stage 4 column and you quickly decide to draw an arrow pointing to the appropriate column.

Oh yeah, I was freaking out a bit....this suggestion will help me a lot!

Thanks, again, for your review. I really do appreciate it!

Jessie :)

Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:54 am