It is currently Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:53 am

RV Session from Tiger74's Pool Needs Review 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post RV Session from Tiger74's Pool Needs Review
To anyone who is available, I would appreciate some feedback, especially from Tiger74 if possible since he created this pool.

This is the substitute target for DVD 2 - Session 5

[5757/2092]
Feedback
http://s141.photobucket.com/user/Tiger74_2006/media/DVD%20replacement%20targets/fest_zps18d73124.jpg.html

Really feel like I'm having issues with EIs.

All feedback is appreciated.

Thanks,
Jessie T.

Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:23 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post Re: RV Session from Tiger74's Pool Needs Review
Jessie, Looks like you're declaring your AOLs in a consistent manner.

On pg. 6, S2[A], you have a dimension descriptor "rectangular", but I don't see it on your S3[A], pg. 7.

As far as EIs go, make sure you are giving yourself enough time, up to 3 seconds, to derive them. Actually place you pen tip under the EI column, then move on if you still get no percepts.

I'm not sure the best way to place high, wide open vast on your S3[B], but arrows denote movement, and you don't have any movement back and forth, or out , or sideways in you S4. Perhaps a Pro could comment on that?

Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:10 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Thanks, Josephine! I hadn't noticed that I did the rectangular but then didn't use it. Also, on the high, wide, I added the arrows afterwards. PROS, are we allowed to do that...adding to our drawing? I thought we were allowed to add archetypes, so please clarify.

Regarding the EIs, what questions should I be asking myself?

Are there any emotions at the site?
If lifeforms are present, what emotions are they feeling?

I'm just curious what other ask while resting the pen in the EI column.

Thanks, again, Josephine!

JessieT :)

Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:02 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

JessieT wrote:
Also, on the high, wide, I added the arrows afterwards. PROS, are we allowed to do that...adding to our drawing? I thought we were allowed to add archetypes, so please clarify.

If they come out spontaneously then it's ok. Don't look at your sketch and say "oh this looks like it should go this way, or that way" and then add something like a 'balance point' or something that will complete the symmetry in your eyes. Only go by what feels right, not what looks right. Don't spend too long on each analytical sketch. Even though it is an analytical sketch, it is basically still just archetypical. But the sketches will get more detailed/accurate later on down the road as you become more experienced.
You seriously need to start sketching your dimensional descriptors. Re-read what I said earlier to you about feeling around (quickly) when you come to each descriptor word that you need to sketch. How is it high? ..quick, quick, "uh..I guess like this.." (sketch..don't think), then move on to the next. No more written words on your S3 analytical sketches for the time being. I want to see you sketch every one of your s2 dimensional descriptors! I don't care what it looks like. Your inadequate S3 analytical sketches are keeping you from optimum target connection and useful data.

JessieT wrote:
Regarding the EIs, what questions should I be asking myself?

Nothing. The act of probing the column is the same thing as 'asking about emotions at the site'. Rest the pen in the column and just wait for something to pop into conscious awareness. Wait up to about 5 or 6 seconds before moving on, if nothing pops in. EIs take longer to come in.

This was a complex target, but I imagine the emotions at the site were probably anticipative, amused, tense, exhilarated, etc. You failed to perceive any emotions.
Run another practice target and probe for more EI, T, and I. And sketch every single S2 dimensional descriptor this time. Post the session when you're done.

Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:05 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Thanks, Tiger74!

Quote:
If they come out spontaneously then it's ok.
Yes, the arrows were spontaneous.

I will do another session on a practice target as you suggested and post. I will sketch all dimension words. I will also probe more on my S4s.

Will post something tomorrow.

Thank you for your time.

Jessie :)

Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:28 am