It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:18 pm

6722/7544 DaingmMaing's 1st Enigma Target 
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post 6722/7544 DaingmMaing's 1st Enigma Target
[img][IMG]http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s575/Josephine6665/6722%207544%20Daing%20Maing%201/67227544pg1_zps3c168f0c.jpg[/img][/img]ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:28 am
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post Re: 6722/7544 DaingmMaing's 1st Enigma Target
I have a couple of questions pertaining to my S4 Intangibles.

In my S4 [X], is 'messenger' a tangible or an intangible? Perhaps, what I meant was (I), message, which would make messenger a (T)? Nonetheless, at the time, messenger felt like an intangible.

The same for my S4[A]: I think 'blockade' might be (T). It would have to be a physical blockade, of sorts, right? My blockade seemed to be more mental, not that that is what is depicted by my S3[A], but that might be some interpretation of the site through my own unconscious.

Any thoughts? Thank you.

Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:44 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

First things first,

-You do not re-employ the TRNs when resuming a session. I am not sure how it would affect a session, especially if it is a new occurrence for you. Normally, your unconscious is trained to produce a freehand sketch in stage 3 after ideograms that are numerical in form, and doing this is most likely a mistake. Quite possibly a bad one, for this is something I have not seen before; so I will yield to someone more experienced than I to comment on that. I also notice that your 1st iteration of the "resume" protocol are not the correct TRNs or at least appears to be different in the scan.

Also, you need to choose how many times you run a prompting/ideogram in your Aspect Stage One, and then stick to the same number of iterations. You have three iterations of the prompting/ideogram in Aspects [X] and [C]; whereas, you have only two in [A], & (B). Only run the same amount for ALL of your Aspect/Element Exploration Stage One, for it need be consistent every session.

The term 'messenger' would most likely be an Intangible in this sense of the situation. You are really the only one to make that call here, but in my understanding of what you are referring to; it appears you made the correct call.

As for the last one, 'blockade', I would say that you had it right when you did this in session; however, if you are familiar with some of the stories about the target, in remote viewing terms, one could stand to reason that this could be a blockade of the target from you. Sounds strange I know, but further investigation may provide answers.

According to your session, would you say that the photographed target is fake or real? Depending on your answer, how does that change how the information should be interpreted in your opinion?

Last edited by Dan Mann on Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:09 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Here are my thoughts:

Yup, next time resuming a session after a break, just start from S1 [wherever you left off]. I don't think it hurt anything in this session, but it is unnecessary at best.

Messenger would always be an intangible (AOL/s notwithstanding), as it is a role, or a function. Same goes for blockade. If it is a physical thing, then under tangibles you would get things like the materials it is made out of, but its function, or purpose as a 'blockade' is still an intangible concept. Good questions, and good session.

I'm also interested to hear your thoughts and some analysis, if you have time.

Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:25 am
Profile WWW
Advanced User
Advanced User

DaingMaing and Morgan,

Thank you both for the replies. I got in late; if I have time tonight , I will respond to your questions. If not, I'll definitely get back to you tomorrow. Thanks.

Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:32 am
Advanced User
Advanced User

DaingMaing,

As to the re-employment of the TRNs after my break, I had read in an older posting on the forum, that after a break, you rewrite the TRNs, produce the ideograms again, then continue the session from where you originally left off. (At least that's how I interpreted what I read.) I didn't bookmark the page, so I'm unable to find the reference. I wanted to test these waters, and I'm sorry if I pissed anyone off in the process. Wrong, I am. No reproducing TRNs and ideograms after breaks, thank you.

As to the iterations being produced in aspects [X] and [C] three times, and two for each of the aspects [A] and [B], I was pushing the envelope on this too. I wanted to see if that was acceptable. No, it is not, and, consistency is important here. Training the unconscious to focus on very specific structure is vital. So, in the future, I will employ 3 iterations only for my S1[Site], and 2 for aspect prompting/ideograms. And, the accuracy of the TRNs is vital. I'll just have to be more careful.

You may be right about 'blockade' being a blockade of the target from my own self. The thought crossed my mind, but I didn't cross it out when I did error trapping. I chose to leave it in. I didn't know how to deal with it, so I left it alone. Different RVers and Pros say that these things, processes, work themselves out with more practice, so, for now, I'm going with that.

According to my session work, I say that the photographed target is real. I don't think that I correctly perceived the EIs of the target itself. Moreover, the EIs that I perceived,were more than likely from the two people at the site at that time. According to the written accounts, the creature turned towards the photographer with disgust or contempt as the picture was being taken. Those would be the EIs of the target in the S4.

I think the photo is real, too. What does give this photo credence is the fact that I didn't perceive a deception, a lie, a hoax, a fakeout: not once. Nor do I have 'offsite', anywhere in this session, a doctoring of the photograph. If a hoax was occurring, it would be evident from the session work, wouldn't it? I also feel confident about my S4 intangibles.

I'm not exactly sure if that's the type of analysis you are looking for,DaingMaing, but maybe along those lines?

And thank you, Morgan, for your explanations of messenger and blockade.

I appreciate your time. Thanks a lot.

Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:31 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

I can see that you have been working hard since the last time you posted here, and your progress shows. Good work!

Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:21 pm
Profile WWW