It is currently Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:52 am

Oops, may have ruffled feathers 
Extreme User
Extreme User

Post Oops, may have ruffled feathers
1219 9540
Interesting Practice After Events
Any comments, suggestions or feedback would be Appreciated. Thanks.

Hopefully I have made some progress. I am posting this one because I found some interesting events when I was finished. After this one will be Disk1 Target 4.

My intended purpose of this session was an attempt to duplicate a session similar to Disk 1 Target 3 thru stage 4 of [X]. I wanted to stop there because my target pool for this session contained only archetypes. That is, I tried to limit this pool to only mountain, water, land, man-made or life form. At least that is what I thought.

The session was performed similarly to my two previous posts here, except in this case I used a photo as TRM. It is posted below.

Concerning this session I have two questions that perhaps someone can clear up for me.

1. In stage 3 of the Site, I have [X] on an archetype that appears to be mountain. Stage 1-4 of [X] data does not appear to support that. On Disk 1, in the introduction to target three, I thought I heard Major Dames state that in some cases it could represent a man-made object (pointed). If that is so, then there appears to be two man-made objects at the site. Am I correct on this point?

2. In stage 3 of X, I forgot to put an “X” in the brackets, I.e. “[X]”. Will that error corrupt my session or can I rely on the data placed there?

After the session was over I did a brief analysis and determined the target to be “man-made - some sort of vehicle” The target was the Pentagon, see the card and photo at the bottom.
============
The two paragraphs that were here have been removed by LtBluPwr on 06-18-2014. At 22:45
============ tip toeing in the wrong place?

Last edited by LtBluPwr on Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sat May 31, 2014 6:10 am
Extreme User
Extreme User

Post Re: Oops, may have ruffled feathers
Question 1. above has been answered previously. I.E.

Chartless wrote:
Your concerns about whether the horizontal line on the first S3 is land or a bridge or whatever are needless. There is no reason you should know what that line represents when it pops up in the first S3.……Follow the instructions on the DVDs. You'll find that while you are concentrating on the newest lesson, problems you thought you were having on the earlier lessons are taking care of themselves.

Also, I believe Major Dames did state that in some cases it could represent a man-made object (pointed), on Disk 1, in the introduction to target three.

Chartless wrote:
Lessons from the Petting Zoo: Lesson 27.

Point Taken.

Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:58 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Regarding question #2, in an operational situation, this would be unacceptable, but since you are still learning, don't worry about it too much - just ensure you do it next time. Soon enough you'll be working on blank paper, in which case you'll be writing out all your headers in full, anyway.

Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:50 pm
Profile WWW
Extreme User
Extreme User

Sounds good. Thanks.

Disk 1 Target 4 session posted shortly. Made some mistakes there too.

Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:42 pm