It is currently Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:50 am

Review Please bStuart's Beginner Target [1810/6587] 
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post Review Please bStuart's Beginner Target [1810/6587]
Thank you in advance for any and all input. You time and effort is greatly appreciated!

Thank you for your time.

Link to target: http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1719 ... 0_6587.jpg

Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:30 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Review Please bStuart's Beginner Target [1810/6587]
Page 1:
This is much better, but I want you to use the entire page. You have only used 2/3 of this one. I want you to write the 2 sets of 4(TRNs) on top of each other and nix the slash in between them in your stage one. Like so:

Page 2:
Transparent belongs in the color department. When this happens outside of the proper columns that the perceptions belong in; you must AOL them. It will be the only way to admonish your unconscious for giving you perceptions in the incorrect order.

Page 4:

Again the transparent thing. AOL it every time from here on forward when they pop up out of order. I think that 'watchful' is a bit too high level of a term here. Alert would have been a better choice here.

Page 5:

It appears that you have left out 'round' from your stage 2 dimension descriptors. Every word needs to be represented every time. If you can not figure how to sketch the word, you need to be writing it in. The word 'over' was depicted in the sketch and should not be written in if it has been represented.

Page 7:

You should be underlining all of the headings every time. We are looking for consistency in your structure so that you can count on the information you gain from the process. Underline all headings every time.
'Long' is not a texture descriptor. You should have AOL'd this perception for being out of order! 'Glittering' is not on the descriptor sheet. Memorize the descriptor sheet. This list has had a ton of thought put into
which words are on the list. Trust it and memorize it! Use only words from the list until you have finished the DVD course, this time.

Page 9:

For every AOL you declare, I want to see you write it out like so: "AOL - Star" then drop the pen and "AOL - Eye" then drop the pen. i would also suggest you get into the habit of sub-vocalizing it as you write it.(Aye - Oh - El, <break> Star)
Also, you should be declaring the AI's in the same way: AI - Watchful (Aye - Eye <break> Watchful) then drop your pen.

Page 10:

'Uneven' is not in the descriptor list and 'Long' is not a Texture perception. Both former and latter should have been AOL'd.

Page 11:

You have stage 2 descriptors not sketched in on the Stage 3 analytical. Every word MUST be represented EVERY time.

Page 12:

There is no need to label the Tangibles here on a stage 4 data matrix. You are spending too much time being "nice and tidy".

Page 13:

Stage Two descriptor words that have been written in on stage 3 analytical sketches are not allowed into the Site Template. Stop putting them in, period. Tangibles and Intangibles do not need to be labelled as such(I) or (T). By dint of their meaning one can determine them to be so. (Tangible or Intangible)

BTW, what is that on your [X] archetype? Did you explore something as [1]? I would rather you just concentrated on making changes before going down that road, eh? Practice is a good thing, but lets focus on structure first okay?

Make all of these corrections second nature over the next three sessions or so.

Keep at It and Keep Posting It!

Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:02 am