It is currently Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:26 am

3686 7186 bstuart 
Extreme User
Extreme User

Post 3686 7186 bstuart
During my first attempt at this target I forgot to close my office doors. Big mistake. During the session my dogs insisted on helping. When I said no, they insisted on going outside. I aborted the first session on page 7. My second attempt went more of less okay. I am not sure if the first attempt was still lingering and/or flowing over into my second session, if AOL's got me again or if everything is corrupted. There are several differences. In any case, good, bad or ugly I am posting both.

I have noted a few mistakes. I.e. in stage 3 of [B] I forgot, again, to write in “B” and in the Site Template I did not include the motion arrow from S3 of [A]. I also found the percepts were coming out of order as mentioned by others.

I will post a link to the target photo (TRM) VIA an edit to this post after I have reviewed it myself. In the mean time, using the “SEARCH” function type in “3686 7186” then scroll to the bottom, open bstuart’s post, find the mentioned TRN and click on “FEEDBACK”.

As always any comments, suggestions or feedback would be Appreciated. Thanks.

===THE FOLLOWING IS THE FIRST ABORTED ATTEMPT AT THIS TARGET===

Analysis: 06-07-2014 @ 13:19
Because there is some conflicting information in my session(s) and because S[4] of [X] does not include some of the colors I find in many of my sessions I have doubts of my conclusion.

In any case, the target is possibly a man-made object that has been toppled (there is no indication of vertical or horizontal. The sketch in the Site Template does not show either. The object is oriented somewhere in between.) by some event that has a big, dense, fast moving, rotating mass of hot, gaseous, chemical and pungent smelling substance that makes me observant.

Also, there appears to be a life form moving down, away from the target. However, the S[4] of [A] data does not verify this is a life form. There is also an oval shaped object near and under the lower left of the target that may have been a life form.

This post was edited by LtBluPwr on 06-07-2014 @ 14:13 Pacific Daylight to include the following TRM photo

Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:05 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: 3686 7186 bstuart
DO NOT probe ideograms! Follow the DVD course and online instruction precisely. Spontaneous archetypes which appear at the end of an S3 analytical sketch need to be included in the sketch somewhere (wherever it belongs). You are ready to move onto DVD-2 immediately.

P.S. - you could always take a break at the end of an S4 (except the one right before ST construction) and resume later, from the next aspect's S1, if you are interrupted. No need to abort an entire session.

Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:49 am
Profile WWW
Extreme User
Extreme User

Thanks Morgan, I appreciate your input and instruction. Chartless also mentioned Disk 2 on Friday. The advice didn't get past me, I just wanted to attempt the last two targets I had planned on.

Thanks again. Started Disk 2 today.

Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:20 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Cool. Looking forward to it!

Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:57 am
Profile WWW
Extreme User
Extreme User

Morgan Farrell wrote:
DO NOT probe ideograms!

Agreed. I did the following session (1810 6587 bstuart) before I read your feedback for this session.
Morgan Farrell wrote:
P.S. - you could always take a break at the end of an S4 (except the one right before ST construction)
Yep, overlooked this one in my last two sessions. Won’t happen again.

Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:45 am